• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introduce Your Business with a Trifold Brochure!

In summary, Pampered Chef is a company that sells kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through independent consultants. A trifold brochure is a type of marketing material that is folded into three panels and can be used to promote a business or product. It is a great way to introduce the Pampered Chef business to potential customers and can be easily personalized using customizable templates. Brochures can be ordered in bulk through the Pampered Chef website for convenience and cost-effectiveness.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here is a trifold I used to use for fairs... It also is helpful to keep handy to hand out when you run across someone who doesn't know what PC is... This with a mini-catalog makes a good intro package :)

You can adjust the word doc or just fill in your website and contact info on the PDF (it's fillable).

Attachments

• fair brochure.doc
    489.5 KB · Views: 695
  • fair brochure.pdf
    126.6 KB · Views: 540
Love this!!!!!

This is BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for being so generous with your talents.

Thank you! Greatly appreciated!!!

Oh, Joy, thank you so much!! I have been looking for something like this. It's great!I always love tri-fold brochures. I was going to try to come up with something in publisher, but I'm still new to it and new to PC, not sure of words OR formatting. again, thank you

That's great, Joy. It would be really good to use at networking events.

MUAH! Thanks Joy!

Love this, thank you very much Joy

Thanks, Joy. I love your brochure.

Very nice and well said! Thank you, Joy.

Thanks, Joy. Is this something you will be updating each month?

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through a network of independent consultants.

What is a trifold brochure?

A trifold brochure is a type of marketing material that is folded into three panels, with information about a business or product presented in a compact and visually appealing way.

How can I use a trifold brochure to promote my Pampered Chef business?

A trifold brochure is a great way to introduce your Pampered Chef business to potential customers or recruits. You can include information about the products you offer, your contact information, and any special promotions or discounts.

Do I need any design skills to create a trifold brochure for my Pampered Chef business?

No, you do not need any design skills to create a trifold brochure. Pampered Chef offers customizable brochure templates that you can easily personalize with your own business information and logo.

Can I order trifold brochures in bulk?

Yes, you can order trifold brochures in bulk through the Pampered Chef website. This is a convenient and cost-effective way to ensure you have enough brochures to distribute to potential customers and recruits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Pamperedpartygirl
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • slhalepc