• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Converting MS Works to PDF: Help Needed!

In summary, to convert an MS Works file to PDF, you can use a free online converter or a PDF conversion software such as Adobe Acrobat. This can be done on both a Mac and a PC. The formatting of the original document should be preserved, but it is recommended to double-check the converted PDF file. There may be size limitations when using free online converters, and once a document is converted, it becomes read-only and cannot be edited.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I have a Going, Going, Gone Flyer I want to send out to my customers, but it is in MS Works - I don't have Word on my laptop. I tried to signup to Acrobat and do a conversion to PDF doc. I start the proces and it "thinks" forever! It doesn't seem to be working. Can anyone help? My customers don't have Works and wouldn't be able to open it.

Go to Tastytidbits.com, and Joy has a free Going Going Gone flyer you can use - in pdf. or word.

I have a PDF writer if needed...just let me know if you need help still

I have a printer thatprints to pdf files...
you can get a pdf writer free at download.com...or google cutepdf

when you download this you also have to download another file to help the cutepdf printer...we use it at work all the time.

Thanks all, I used the OpenOffice and worked great!

1. How do I convert my MS Works file to PDF?

To convert your MS Works file to PDF, you can use a free online converter or a PDF conversion software such as Adobe Acrobat. Simply upload your MS Works file, select PDF as the output format, and click convert.

2. Can I convert MS Works documents to PDF on a Mac?

Yes, you can convert MS Works documents to PDF on a Mac using a PDF conversion software such as Adobe Acrobat or a third-party converter. You can also use the "Print to PDF" feature on your Mac to convert the file.

3. Will the formatting of my MS Works document be preserved after converting to PDF?

Yes, most PDF conversion software will preserve the formatting of your MS Works document. However, it is always recommended to double-check the converted PDF file to ensure all elements are correctly transferred.

4. Is there a limit to the size of the MS Works file that can be converted to PDF?

Yes, there may be a limit to the size of the MS Works file that can be converted to PDF using free online converters. If your file is too large, you may need to use a paid PDF conversion software or split the file into smaller sections before converting.

5. Can I edit my MS Works document after converting it to PDF?

No, once a document is converted to PDF, it becomes a read-only file and cannot be edited. If you need to make changes to the document, you will need to edit the original MS Works file and convert it to PDF again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RaggedyAunt
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • heat123
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jrstephens