• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Converting From Publisher to Word??

In summary, you can convert a Publisher file to Word without losing most of the formatting. To do so, open the Publisher file, click on "File," select "Export," and choose "Word Document" as the file type. The converted Word file is editable, but may have a slightly different layout compared to the original file. There may be limitations depending on the complexity of the original file, so it is recommended to review and make any necessary adjustments before sharing it with others.
SusanBP0129
Anyone know how to convert from Microsoft Publisher to Microsoft Word?
I always do my flyers in Publisher but am unable to send them to some people.
Help!!
thanks!

File, save as, file type box click on Word Doc.

This is from my hubby the IT guy :) He just laughs at me when I ask him for stuff to do with computers as I have NO CLUE :) have a great day.

My DH is an IT guy too! LOL
I have tried this way, but it will ony convert TEXT, not pictures....
Am I doing something wrong??

No, as I posted on a thread before, each Microsoft Application has a purpose. They aren't really meant to cross.So, you can save in Word, but are getting the text portion because Word is a document application.Are you trying to send them for someone else to use and edit or just for them to see?

Nope, not doing it wrong. It just does NOT work. Not completely. Your best bet is to save (print) it as a PDF. Those tends to be easier to open for most people

1. Can I convert a Publisher file to Word without losing any formatting?

Yes, you can convert a Publisher file to Word while preserving most of the formatting. However, some elements like special fonts, effects, and layouts may not transfer over perfectly.

2. How do I convert a Publisher file to Word?

To convert a Publisher file to Word, open the Publisher file and click on "File" in the top left corner. Then, select "Export" and choose "Word Document" as the file type. Save the file in your desired location.

3. Can I edit the converted Word file?

Yes, the converted Word file is editable just like any other Word document. You can make changes to the text, add or delete images, and adjust the formatting as needed.

4. Will the converted Word file have the same layout as the original Publisher file?

The converted Word file may have a slightly different layout compared to the original Publisher file. It is recommended to review the document and make any necessary adjustments before finalizing it.

5. Are there any limitations to converting from Publisher to Word?

While most of the formatting will transfer over, there may be some limitations depending on the complexity of the original Publisher file. It is best to review the converted Word file and make any necessary adjustments before sharing it with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ivykeep
Replies
Views
chefann
  • AJPratt
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies