• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Here's a Great Postcard to Mail Next Week

In summary, Jen shared a postcard announcing the January host special, which includes a discount for guests booking early. She also shared that Southfield is near Detroit, and that her cousins live in nearby towns.
soulsing
Silver Member
I realized that I was short a few shows for January so here's what I came up with to spark some interest for next month. Attached you'll find a postcard I created to mail to all my potential hosts and preferred customers announcing the January host special. I decided against mailing the full page host special to save some $$. It is in Microsoft Publisher 2003 format. Hope it is helpful :)

Attachments

• January Special PC annoucmt.pub
    196.5 KB · Views: 451
If anyone can change it to word or a pdf, that would be great!

That's fabulous! Thanks for sharing!!

Document In MS Word formatHere's my attempt to use another format for this file. I can copy the contents to a Word file, but I can't figure out how to put 4 to a page. Sorry about that :confused: My husband, the computer guy, is not here to help me figure it out. Hope this helps somehow!

Attachments

• Jan Special PC.doc
    110 KB · Views: 354
Thanks, Jen!! I'll just try to copy & paste or figure something out. It looks great! I'm going to mail these next week to my guests who have bought cookware & then follow up with a phone call the next week to try to book!!

Thanks!!! We'll have to try something like this for February too!

Cool !! How about creating one for the February Stoneware Specials?

Trish in Texas
Now a Future Director :)

Here it is 4-up.

Attachments

• Jan Special PC.doc
    123 KB · Views: 369
Thanks, Ann! I wasn't able to put 4 on one sheet, so thanks for saving me a huge headache!!!

By the way, where is Southfield? Is it near Detroit? I have cousins who live outside of Detroit.

Yippee!Thanks Ann for making the four to a page work!

And ladies, please make sure you change the dates and any of my personal info. I'm only working the 15th-31st in January, so you'll need to change those dates too if you are looking to book early January. (Isn't this business awesome!!!)

Pamper On!

pamperedgirl3 said:
Thanks, Ann! I wasn't able to put 4 on one sheet, so thanks for saving me a huge headache!!!

By the way, where is Southfield? Is it near Detroit? I have cousins who live outside of Detroit.

You're welcome!

Southfield is RIGHT outside of the Detroit city limits. I'm about 1/4 mile north of Eight Mile (yes, like the movie), which is the city border. I work in Downtown Detroit - can see Comerica Park (Tigers) and Ford Field (Lions - yuk) from my building.
Where are your cousins?

One lives in Shelby Township, one in Clinton Township & one in Macomb. Is that near you? I may actually go up there in the next month or two to do a show for them! One of their friends did a bridal registry with me (my cousins bought everything off her registry & gave it to her at her shower) & all the guests at the shower wanted them to have me do a show.

They're about 25 miles or so from me. But that's nothing - Detroit's suburban sprawl is ridiculous.
Send me a PM if you do come out and want to get together for a coffee or something. :)

Yeah, I'll definitely do that if I get up there!

Related to Here's a Great Postcard to Mail Next Week

What is the purpose of "Here's a Great Postcard to Mail Next Week"?

The purpose of "Here's a Great Postcard to Mail Next Week" is to provide customers with a postcard design that they can easily customize and mail out to friends and family.

Do I need to have any design experience to use this postcard?

No, you do not need any design experience to use this postcard. It is already pre-designed and all you need to do is add your own personal message and information.

Can I use this postcard for any occasion?

Yes, this postcard is versatile and can be used for any occasion. You can customize the message to fit your specific needs.

How do I access the postcard template?

The postcard template can be accessed through our website or through our Pampered Chef consultant. You can also request a physical copy of the postcard from your consultant.

Can I add my own images to the postcard?

Yes, you can add your own images to the postcard. Simply upload the image to the designated area on the postcard template and it will automatically be added to the design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefann
  • nicki25
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
missydivine
Replies