• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you seen my November newsletter yet? What are your thoughts?

In summary, the conversation is about a November newsletter that was created in Publisher and shared for feedback. The recipient is a fan of Publisher and wants to use the newsletter. There is also a discussion about converting the newsletter to Word, but it is mentioned that it may require a lot of cleanup work. The conversation also includes a request for a personalized cluster newsletter and a suggestion to not mention products on stop sell. A minor typo is also pointed out.
tmschum
Gold Member
I have attached a copy of my November newsletter and I would like some feed back. I do mine in publisher and send it from publisher as the e-mail message.

Attachments

• November 2006.pub
    848 KB · Views: 400
can you attach it in Word. I would love to see it also.

OMG!! I love it!! I am a HUGE fan of publisher! LOVE it!! Do you mind if I use it????

-Sue :)

Can you convert it in word?

I have no clue how to convert.....I think Tasha is the "converting queen".... Sorry :(

Ok, I have tried to convert it to a Word doc but I don't know how well it is going to come out.

Attachments

• November 2006.doc
    979 KB · Views: 436
SusanBP0129 said:
OMG!! I love it!! I am a HUGE fan of publisher! LOVE it!! Do you mind if I use it????

-Sue :)

Thank you and you can use it. That is what we are all here for is to share.

I tried converting it to word and it was going to require a bunch of cleanup work which unfortunately I don't have time for this morning as I'm helping my mother-in-law with moving some of the delicates from her old place to her new one.

This is such a wealth of super info... but I can't personalize it... is there a way to do that?

Does anyone have a cluster newsletter they could share? I've been sending one to my group to get them motivated. Only 1 of 4 attends meetings.
I send them a flavored tea bag each month with 3 flyers personalized with their info so all they have to do is make copies. but, I need soemthing "personal" to send HA!! I'm wiped out from the past week and wondering if someone has one they'd be willing to share.
Teresa

quiverfull7 said:
This is such a wealth of super info... but I can't personalize it... is there a way to do that?

If you have publisher you can edit the document. The posted word document actually contains a graphic and so it cannot be edited. I tried to turn the publisher file into a word document and after 30 minutes I gave up. Some of the things cannot be copied over so they are lost & I'd have to redo them from scratch. I'm too busy this week to redo documents. I don't know if anyone else will have better luck then me but neither converting the publisher file to an html file and then opening that file in word NOR did copying & pasting everything work. Objects are not seen by word using either method.

Just a suggestion - since the Decorator Bottles are on Stop Sell, you may not want to mention them in your newsletter. Otherwise, I think it looks very professional!

Marina

OopsJust FYI, in your recipe you put 'gloves' instead of 'cloves'. While I'm sure that would be tasty, I don't think many people have ground gloves in their pantry, LOL!

1. What is "Let Me Know What You Think"?

"Let Me Know What You Think" is a feedback program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to share their thoughts and opinions on our products and services.

2. How can I participate in "Let Me Know What You Think"?

To participate in "Let Me Know What You Think", simply visit our website and click on the feedback link provided. You will then be prompted to answer a few questions and share your thoughts about your recent experience with Pampered Chef.

3. What type of feedback is Pampered Chef looking for in "Let Me Know What You Think"?

Pampered Chef values all types of feedback from our customers, whether it's positive or negative. We want to know what you loved about our products or services, as well as any areas where we can improve.

4. Will my feedback in "Let Me Know What You Think" be anonymous?

Yes, your feedback in "Let Me Know What You Think" will be anonymous. We only ask for your name and contact information if you choose to provide it for follow-up purposes.

5. How does Pampered Chef use the feedback collected in "Let Me Know What You Think"?

Pampered Chef uses the feedback collected in "Let Me Know What You Think" to improve our products and services. Your thoughts and opinions help us understand what our customers want and how we can better meet their needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcjulie
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Kjurich