• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Receiving Iso 123's August Newsletter? Here's How to Contact Her

But overall, I love her newsletters and would be lost without them!Janice, whos newsletters do you love and use?
jwpamp
Help! I have not received her August Newsletter (I have a current subscription) and I can't get a response from any of the e-mail addresses I have for her.....anyone know how to contact her???

She may just be on vacation, but I really want to send out my Aug Newsletter.

Getting a little panicked here.....Help!

Janice

I PM'd you

Lisa,

If you see this, please resend. I didn't get anything from you!

Thanks!!!!

All is well....got the newsletter from Stephanie and a few others (thx for your help!).

I LOVE her newsletters and would be lost without them!

Janice, whos newsletters do you love and use? I am searching for an e-mail service.

Thanks

I use http://www.123byrequest.com. They are nice and my customers like it! If you go with her, please tell her that I (or Janice) referred you. Then we both get something.

DebbieJ said:
I use http://www.123byrequest.com. They are nice and my customers like it! If you go with her, please tell her that I (or Janice) referred you. Then we both get something.
I didn't know that she had a referral program! I didn't see anything about it when I signed-up - otherwise I would have reccomended someone from CS. I've also told several people to think about using this one too......

Was anyone else disappointed with the August newsletter? I didn't think it was up to her normal standards.

Yeah, August was a little weak. But oh well. At least I didn't have to do it myself. And for only $20/yr, it's money well spent!

Yes, I believe that the referring subscriber gets and extra month for free and maybe the new subscriber does as well. She just started doing that recently.

sfdavis918 said:
Was anyone else disappointed with the August newsletter? I didn't think it was up to her normal standards.
Yes, I was too. After seeing several of her newsletters and then getting that one as my first, I was a bit dissappointed. I actually wound up cutting and pasting some of her stuff into my own.

1. What is "Iso 123 by Request!"?

"Iso 123 by Request!" is a collection of products from Pampered Chef that are designed to help you easily and efficiently meal prep and store food.

2. What makes "Iso 123 by Request!" different from other meal prep products?

The "Iso 123 by Request!" products are specifically designed to work together, making meal prep and storage a seamless process. They are also made with high-quality materials and are backed by the Pampered Chef guarantee.

3. How do I use the "Iso 123 by Request!" products?

The "Iso 123 by Request!" products come with detailed instructions and tips on how to use them. You can also find helpful videos and recipes on the Pampered Chef website.

4. Can I purchase "Iso 123 by Request!" products separately?

Yes, all "Iso 123 by Request!" products can be purchased individually. However, we highly recommend using them together for the best meal prep experience.

5. Are "Iso 123 by Request!" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all "Iso 123 by Request!" products are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for longer product life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amerrigan
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KRISTI'SCOOKING
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • PampChefJoy