• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!!!! Need This Microsoft Word Doc Converted to Wordperfect

In summary, Anne is trying to find a way to convert a Microsoft Word document to WordPerfect so that her new consultant can use it. She has found a way to convert it to a PDF document and provides it to the consultant. Everyone is on their toes because KG is back in town.
AJPratt
Silver Member
Can anyone convert this Microsoft Word to WordPerfect? My recruit has WordPerfect and not Microsoft Word.

Attachments

• Fair Coupon & Recipe.doc
    115.5 KB · Views: 482
The site won't let me because .wpd files are not allowed. I have word perfect and I never have an issue opening .doc files.

I can't open it eitherI can't open it either but I would love to have a copy if anyone gets it converted. I have a booth for the next two weekends!! and this would be handy!!:D

heather
[email protected]

Anne,
I love this!!! I will probally be printing it off for the rest of my fair shifts. I have gone through all my catalogs and the UPS man won't be here till Friday!

soonerchef said:
The site won't let me because .wpd files are not allowed. I have word perfect and I never have an issue opening .doc files.
Can you email it to me at [email protected]? My new consultant is just having trouble opening it and I don't know enough about WP to say "Oh, you have to do this..." If you could just send it to me, it would make life much easier. Thanks.

Anne,

I converted it to PDF and set it up so you can insert text in the areas of "date" and "consultant info"

Most people have Adobe....

I hope this helps..

Attachments

• Fair Coupon & Recipe.pdf
    74.9 KB · Views: 460
Y aknow - when I first read the post I though to myself "I have no clue how but I bet as soon as the Dex's sign on they'll be able to do it" - LOL I was right! You Dexy's rock!

dannyzmom said:
Y aknow - when I first read the post I though to myself "I have no clue how but I bet as soon as the Dex's sign on they'll be able to do it" - LOL I was right! You Dexy's rock!

Haha! Thanks! That's why I like this board so much, everyone helps everyone else out. I don't know how many times people on this board have bailed US out. It's only our pleasure to return the favor!!

I know there was a way that I was opening up files from here when I only had Word perfect for a while there, I think I had to save it, then right click on it and tell it to open it in WP, I'm not positive though, but she might be able to open some of the others like that. I know that some of the documents that I opened in WP when they were made in Word were messed up when I opened them so I just looked at them and made up my own. Boy was I glad when I finally got my Word back.

dexheimers said:
Haha! Thanks! That's why I like this board so much, everyone helps everyone else out. I don't know how many times people on this board have bailed US out. It's only our pleasure to return the favor!!

So, what took you so long??????

Now what were you saying earlier to me Linda, lol. Everybody's on their toes now while KG is back in town, lmbo.

jdavis said:
Now what were you saying earlier to me Linda, lol. Everybody's on their toes now while KG is back in town, lmbo.

I know...scarey huh? I usually just sit back and read....now I feel compelled to respond!

Related to Help!!!! Need This Microsoft Word Doc Converted to Wordperfect

1. How can I convert a Microsoft Word document to Wordperfect?

To convert a Microsoft Word document to Wordperfect, you can use the "Save As" function and select the option to save the document as a Wordperfect file. Alternatively, you can use a conversion software or online converter to convert the file.

2. Is there a specific format or version of Wordperfect that the document needs to be converted to?

No, you can convert the document to any version of Wordperfect that is compatible with your computer. However, it is recommended to convert the document to the latest version to ensure compatibility.

3. Will the formatting and layout of my document remain intact after the conversion?

In most cases, the formatting and layout of the document will remain intact after the conversion. However, it is always recommended to check the document after the conversion to make sure that there are no errors or discrepancies.

4. Can I convert multiple Word documents to Wordperfect at once?

Yes, you can batch convert multiple Word documents to Wordperfect using a conversion software or online converter. This can save you time and effort if you have a large number of documents to convert.

5. What should I do if the converted document has missing or incorrect formatting?

If the formatting of the converted document is incorrect or missing, you can try converting the document again using a different conversion method or software. You can also manually adjust the formatting in the Wordperfect document to match the original Word document.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Mwalker
  • Christy252
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jdavis
  • Jolie_Paradoxe