• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Print Own Receipts Terms & Conditions

In summary, the various people have different opinions on whether it is cheaper to buy the official receipt or to have them printed. Some people think that it is cheaper to buy them, while others think that it is cheaper to have them printed.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
I am just wondering if anybody has thought about scanning in a blank receipt page from HO that you can then print onto your own printer paper instead of purchasing it (front and back) Then you can print a customer's receipt on it as if it was straight from HO??

Sounds like a good idea, but I wonder which is cheaper? Buying them, or having them printed?

Good idea though...

The "official" receipt must be either one of the 3 copy forms or the pampered partner receipts. PP receipts are only $2.50 for 100. I wouldn't go thorugh the trouble and expense of trying to re-invent the wheel and take the chance that the receipt not be accepted by HO. (The outside order forms available on the PC website are NOT official order forms either)

That being said, it's getting to be that the guest hardly needs a receipt any more as long as she has the show information but they still request the receipt be sent with some returns.

If it has all of the same information, then it should be "an official receipt" ...I guess I shoudl change it to, if you are running low and need some, make copies and then print orders on those!

jenniferknapp said:
If it has all of the same information, then it should be "an official receipt" ...I guess I shoudl change it to, if you are running low and need some, make copies and then print orders on those!

I've done it before if I only have 1 sheet left & I need a few, but in the long run, what you use on paper,ink,wear & use of the printer....like Beth said, for 2.50 for 100 I think you cant get a better deal....;)

Like several of you, I've done that in a pinch, but I think it's cheaper to just buy them. Also, I'm not sure, but it may be copyrighted, which would make copying it instead of buying it illegal.

I use outside order forms at my shows and enter everything into PP on my laptop at the show. I then give them the outside order form and let them know that if they would need a receipt for anything that may break or etc. that I can always print them one and send it to them in the mail (or drop it off if they are close). I always have some of the sales receipts that I can print out from PP on hand just in case. I've only had to use those once. So I save by printing the outside order forms off at Office Max...instead of buying the receipts through PC. I save where I can! Just an idea. The people usually call the host or consultant when there's a problem so if they need a receipt....then I'll look up their order on PP and print it out.

that is really true...and half of the people dont save their receipts anyway!

gratergirl said:
I use outside order forms at my shows and enter everything into PP on my laptop at the show. I then give them the outside order form and let them know that if they would need a receipt for anything that may break or etc. that I can always print them one and send it to them in the mail (or drop it off if they are close). I always have some of the sales receipts that I can print out from PP on hand just in case. I've only had to use those once. So I save by printing the outside order forms off at Office Max...instead of buying the receipts through PC. I save where I can! Just an idea. The people usually call the host or consultant when there's a problem so if they need a receipt....then I'll look up their order on PP and print it out.

I also use the outside orderforms at shows, however I always take them with me. Just incase something happens to my backup on my computer. I have had it happen, and boy way I glad that I had hard copies.

I have used the old order forms (spring/summer) at craft shows and just written in the items from the new catalog. This helps save money too!

Great ideas about the outside order forms at shows. I have been using the 3copy ones. I take my laptop and just enter the order and give them the copy. I am going to do the outside order form from now on. Thanks for the idea. I can always print them an official receipt as the need arises.

I made copies of them when I first started for a few months, but now I just buy them when I realized they were onlye $2.50 for 100. I think that is cheaper than printing them. Of course I was copying them free at work, but got worried that HO would not accept them.

I agree that every return I have ever had the customer calls me to do it. I and tell them if they ever loose their receipt to call me.

Related to Print Own Receipts Terms & Conditions

1. What are the terms and conditions for printing my own receipts?

The terms and conditions for printing your own receipts include the following: all receipts must be printed on Pampered Chef approved paper, receipts must be legible and accurate, receipts cannot be altered or modified in any way, and customers must have a valid reason for printing their own receipts.

2. Can I use any type of paper to print my own receipts?

No, you must use Pampered Chef approved paper to print your own receipts. This ensures that the receipts are legible and accurate, and also helps us maintain consistency in our branding and messaging.

3. Why can't I modify or alter the receipts when printing my own?

Modifying or altering receipts can lead to fraudulent activity or inaccurate information being presented to customers. It is important to maintain the integrity of our receipts to protect both our customers and our business.

4. What is considered a valid reason for printing my own receipts?

A valid reason for printing your own receipts may include needing an additional copy for record-keeping purposes, or a technical issue with the original receipt. If you have any questions or concerns about printing your own receipts, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Are there any fees associated with printing my own receipts?

No, there are no fees associated with printing your own receipts. However, if you require additional copies of a receipt, standard shipping fees may apply. Please refer to our shipping policies for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
  • Whit Meier
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ivebeen4given