• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Print off Both Sides of the Oof's?

In summary, the pink receipt is for the guest, and the white receipt is for the host. The pink receipt has the show number, etc. on it, and the host adds a little sticker.
babywings76
Gold Member
I've been printing off back and fronts of the OOF's, but was wondering if that is really necessary. They don't keep the form, it gets handed to me and then I print off official receipts from P3. I was just thinking of how it would save ink if I don't print off the back side. What do you do?

Personally, I don't print the back. Actually, I make my own with pics and stuff. I just don't really like to HO ones. But, I wouldn't worry about the back...you're giving them the receipt with the warranty info.

I don't print both sides either...if they use an OOF they are getting a printed receipt from me as well so I don't see the point.

Neither do I

I print off 1 copy of the second page per show. I put it in the host packet on it and point out the direct shipping charges in case someone wants to have their order direct shipped. I also point out the warranty information in case someone has a question about it.

Outside orders and the host get a print out of thier receipt from P3 (on the paper with the warranty information). People who attend the show get the back copy of the tri-form that night and the front page with their order.

BethCooks4U said:
I print off 1 copy of the second page per show. I put it in the host packet on it and point out the direct shipping charges in case someone wants to have their order direct shipped. I also point out the warranty information in case someone has a question about it.

Outside orders and the host get a print out of thier receipt from P3 (on the paper with the warranty information). People who attend the show get the back copy of the tri-form that night and the front page with their order.

I haven't been giving the hosts or the guests these front pages. I didn't know I was supposed to. I thought the pink receipt was enough for the guests and the packing slips in the boxes were enough to help the host get the orders together. No? I thought the white page (front one) was for if people are submitting their shows through the mail.

babywings76 said:
I haven't been giving the hosts or the guests these front pages. I didn't know I was supposed to. I thought the pink receipt was enough for the guests and the packing slips in the boxes were enough to help the host get the orders together. No? I thought the white page (front one) was for if people are submitting their shows through the mail.
The pink one is really enough for the guest. The white one is for the host to double check the packing slips to make sure everything was correct - also, I make sure that the show number, etc is on that receipt and I add a little thank you sticker to it and things like that - I have found that most people toss the pink one.

1. Do I need a special printer to print off both sides of the Oof's?

No, any standard printer should be able to print off both sides of the Oof's as long as it has the duplex printing feature.

2. Can I use any type of paper to print off both sides of the Oof's?

Yes, you can use any type of paper as long as it is compatible with your printer and can withstand the ink without smudging or bleeding through.

3. How do I know which side is the front and back of the Oof's?

The front of the Oof's is typically indicated by a logo or design, while the back is usually blank. You can also refer to the printing instructions on the Oof's packaging for clarification.

4. Is it more cost-effective to print off both sides of the Oof's?

Yes, printing off both sides of the Oof's can save you money on paper costs and reduce your environmental impact by using less paper.

5. Can I print off both sides of the Oof's multiple times?

Yes, you can print off both sides of the Oof's multiple times, but be sure to check your printer settings and use a high-quality paper for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Suzballard