• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Kickoff: Printing OOF 2/Page Without Acrobat?

In summary, you can print OOF 2/page without using Acrobat by following these steps: open the document, go to File > Print, select the number of pages per sheet under "Page Sizing & Handling", and click Print. Some people may choose to print without Acrobat to save time and money. You can change the layout of the document and preview it before printing. It should not affect the quality of the document, but it is recommended to do a test print first.
Nanisu
Gold Member
I am doing a big fundraiser and the kickoff is this week. I don't have Adobe Acrobat, is there a way I can shrink the OOF for January and print them 2 to a page, landscape, to save paper and $$? Anyone???

Hi Nancy,

Do you have Reader? If so, here is a pdf with the order form as both page 1 and page 2. When you are in the print dialog, change Page Scaling to "Multiple pages per sheet" and then make sure 2 is the option below that. It appears as 2 up horizontal for me. Not sure if this is what you needed...

Attachments

• jan12_outside_order_form_2_first_pages.pdf
    597.5 KB · Views: 302
So is it 2 up side by side? That's what I want, when I printed it it came out 2 regular size pages. The object is to give them smaller forms and print two to a page to save $$ on my end--I need to run off 450 of them.

Yes, it is 2-up on one page.

Be sure to change the settings in the print dialog to multiple pages per sheet:

Attachments

• AcroReaderPrintDialog.jpg
    AcroReaderPrintDialog.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 408
Got it! Thanks so much! When you get a chance could you PM me and tell me how you did it?

Related to Fundraiser Kickoff: Printing OOF 2/Page Without Acrobat?

1. Can I print OOF 2/page without using Acrobat?

Yes, you can print OOF (Out of Fundraiser) 2/page without using Acrobat by following these steps:

• Open the document you want to print.
  • Click on the File menu and select Print.
  • In the Print menu, select the number of pages you want to print per sheet under the "Page Sizing & Handling" section.
  • Click on Print and your document will be printed with 2 pages per sheet without using Acrobat.

2. Why would I want to print OOF 2/page without Acrobat?

Some people may not have access to Acrobat or may not want to purchase the software. Printing OOF 2/page without Acrobat can save time and money for those who do not regularly use the software.

3. Can I change the layout of my document when printing OOF 2/page?

Yes, you can change the layout of your document when printing OOF 2/page. In the Print menu, under the "Page Sizing & Handling" section, you can choose the layout, such as landscape or portrait, for your document.

4. Is there a way to preview the document before printing OOF 2/page?

Yes, you can preview the document before printing OOF 2/page. In the Print menu, click on the "Preview" button and you can see how the document will look when printed with 2 pages per sheet.

5. Will printing OOF 2/page without Acrobat affect the quality of my document?

No, printing OOF 2/page without Acrobat should not affect the quality of your document. However, it is always recommended to do a test print first to ensure the desired result.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tiffanypc05
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
monica_sweetconsultant
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • lfg8764