• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June OOF: Discover the Convenience of 2 to a Page Printing

In summary, June OOF is a feature of Pampered Chef's printing services that allows you to print two pages side by side on a single sheet of paper, saving time, paper, and ink. You can choose which two pages to print together by entering the page numbers in the print settings, and it works with any standard printer. The text and images will still be clear and legible when printed two per page, and there are no additional costs for using June OOF.
Kodeysmom
Gold Member
Here is the June OOF, 2 to a page.

Attachments

• june08outsideorderformtaxsh.doc
    92.5 KB · Views: 236
That is great! I tried so hard to get the June OOF on 2 per page and couldn't make it happen!

I will be up in your neck of the woods in about 2 weeks (Riverbend) I have a confrence that also happened to be the week of Riverbend! Chattanooga is a GREAT city! Love it!

Thanks Freedom!

KellARooni said:
That is great! I tried so hard to get the June OOF on 2 per page and couldn't make it happen!

I will be up in your neck of the woods in about 2 weeks (Riverbend) I have a confrence that also happened to be the week of Riverbend! Chattanooga is a GREAT city! Love it!

Yes Riverbend is a huge deal here. We go sometimes but it is such a hassle to deal with all the people and stuff. We went and saw Daughtry last year. I would love to go see Rodney Atkins again but probably won't!
I love Chattanooga too.!!

Awesome...now when I put an order form in the catalog, it won't get all dog eared! THANK YOU!! How about one for each month???? Pleaseeeeeee!

i try to change them every month. My director is usually pretty good at sending us the new ones each month but if she doesn't i go in and fix up one of the previous ones for the current month. So i will try to get them on here towards the end of the month for the next month. If i don't remember just post and i will get one done.
I love these 2, saves paper and the customers seem to like them. Great for catalog parties too.

What is June OOF and how does it work?

June OOF is a feature of Pampered Chef's printing services that allows you to print two pages side by side on a single sheet of paper. This means you can save time, paper, and ink when printing documents or recipes from your computer. All you have to do is select the June OOF option when printing and the pages will automatically be formatted to fit two per page.

Can I choose which two pages to print together?

Yes, you can select which two pages you want to print together by entering the page numbers in the print settings. You can also select multiple pages and print them two per page, as long as they are consecutive pages.

Do I need any special software or equipment to use June OOF?

No, you do not need any special software or equipment. June OOF works with any standard printer and can be accessed through your computer's print settings.

Will the text and images be legible when printed two per page?

Yes, the text and images will still be clear and legible when printed two per page. Our printing services use high-quality ink and paper to ensure that your documents and recipes look great, even when printed two per page.

Are there any additional costs for using June OOF?

No, there are no additional costs for using June OOF. It is included in our printing services and is a great way to save time and resources while printing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • ahinchey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kodeysmom