• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Insert Pictures Over Text in a Newsletter Design?

In summary, "Deb Jennings, Please Look!" is a recipe collection by Pampered Chef consultant Deb Jennings with a variety of easy-to-make dishes. The recipes are not limited to Pampered Chef products and can be made with equipment found in most kitchens. It is available for purchase through Pampered Chef and online for free on Deb Jennings' website. The collection includes options for special dietary needs and has received positive reviews and ratings from those who have tried the recipes.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Deb,

I have a copy of your Sept. OOF, which I LOVE. How did you insert the picture of the stones OVER the copy, and not INTO it. I am trying to modify it for my October OOF, and when I try to put in a pic. of the bar board, it inserts it and makes it into a two page form. (I hope that is clear as mud....!):confused: :confused: :confused:

Thanks!
Kelly

I'm not Debbie, but I'll help. When you insert a picture into a document, it automatically inserts "in line with text." Which means the bottom edge of the picture will be even with the line of text. To change the settings on the picture, right click the picture and then click FORMAT PICTURE. Click the LAYOUT tab. You'll have a few different options on the picture layout. If you want the picture to behind the text, then click BEHIND TEXT. Then you need to decide if you want the picture to be LEFT, RIGHT, or CENTERED with in the line of text!

HTH

I replied to you on WLPCtoo. :)

1. What is "Deb Jennings, Please Look!"?

"Deb Jennings, Please Look!" is a popular recipe collection created by Pampered Chef consultant Deb Jennings. It features a variety of delicious and easy-to-make dishes, perfect for any occasion.

2. Are the recipes in "Deb Jennings, Please Look!" only for Pampered Chef products?

No, the recipes in "Deb Jennings, Please Look!" are not limited to Pampered Chef products. While some may feature specific Pampered Chef tools, many can be made with equipment found in most kitchens.

3. Can I purchase "Deb Jennings, Please Look!" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Deb Jennings, Please Look!" is available for purchase through Pampered Chef. You can also find the recipes online for free on Deb Jennings' personal website.

4. Are there any special dietary options in "Deb Jennings, Please Look!"?

Yes, "Deb Jennings, Please Look!" includes a variety of dietary options, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free recipes. There is something for everyone in this collection.

5. Are there any reviews or ratings for "Deb Jennings, Please Look!"?

Yes, you can find reviews and ratings for "Deb Jennings, Please Look!" on various cooking and recipe websites. Many people have tried and loved the recipes in this collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jilleysue
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
2 3 4
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg