• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Preparing for an October Wedding Fair

In summary, attendees are recommended to bring a pen, paper, business cards, and any specific questions to the October Wedding Fair. Admission is free, but pre-registering online is recommended. Special promotions and discounts will be offered, and guests are welcomed. Light refreshments will be available, with accommodations for dietary restrictions or allergies.
ughubug
Last year was somewhat of a bust for me....having people sign up for a registry at the event and giving away products....what do you all do? I need some fresh ideas :balloon:

When I went (a long time ago), I did a raffle to get their information. I also talked to them about the registry and Bridal Shower. I didn't have them register right then. I made sure everyone new I would be contacting them afterwards.

Completly off the subject, but, I have a lot of PC wedding note cards from Merrill. If you need any let me know. I would be more than happy to sell/send them to you. Then you could send them to the brides afterwards to follow up, and a phone call of course.
Layla

Hey there! Sorry to hear that last year didn't go as well as you had hoped. It can be tough to get people to sign up for registries and engage with products at events. One idea could be to offer some sort of incentive for signing up, like a discount or a free gift. You could also try creating more interactive activities at your event, like a raffle or a game that requires attendees to interact with your products. Another option could be to partner with other businesses or organizations to co-host the event and reach a larger audience. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Related to Preparing for an October Wedding Fair

1. What should I bring to the October Wedding Fair?

We recommend bringing a pen and paper to take notes, business cards if you have them, and any specific questions you have for our team. You may also want to bring a small tote bag to carry any informational materials or samples you receive.

2. Is there an admission fee for the October Wedding Fair?

No, admission to our October Wedding Fair is free for all attendees. However, we do recommend pre-registering online to secure your spot and receive updates about the event.

3. Will there be any special promotions or discounts at the October Wedding Fair?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive promotions and discounts on our products and services at the October Wedding Fair. Be sure to stop by our booth to take advantage of these special offers!

4. Can I bring a guest to the October Wedding Fair?

Of course! We encourage you to bring your partner, family members, or friends who are also involved in planning your wedding. The more, the merrier!

5. Will there be any food or drinks available at the October Wedding Fair?

Yes, we will have light refreshments available for all attendees at the October Wedding Fair. This will include samples of our products and other tasty treats. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• minirottie
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
SuzanneWehrman
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dessertMama