• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Requests: Aunt and Uncle Facing Health Struggles

In summary, my partner's uncle has cancer and is in the ICU, my aunt has a tumor on her brain that is inoperable and is currently getting chemo and radiation, and my dad has been in a coma for a long time.
jasonmva
Silver Member
This must be the month for prayer requests. I found out that my aunt (who is also my only surviving godparent) has a tumor on the back of her brain and it is inoperable. She is currently getting chemo and radiation to hopeful reduce the tumor. From what my parents are telling me is that she is not doing very well.

Additionally, my partner's uncle has been moved to the ICU after having a horrible struggle with different things. He was diagnosed with cancer and had the part removed that they found it in (sorry for being vague but I am not sure what I can exactly get away with saying on here because it was in the male organ) and then they found it spread to another male part. After being home, his legs were not doing so well and ended up falling one night and since he lives alone, no one found him until the morning because he could not get himself up. Did I mention that he is also diabetic? So without his meds, he went into a diabetic comma. Last we heard he is now elevated from comma to something along the lines of a deep sleep but responsive.

Thanks for listening to my rambling everybody

Wow... Praying for them both Jason.

Your partner's uncle sounds scarily a lot like what happened with my father. However. my dad never came out of the coma so the upgrade he's recieving is a very good sign.

~hugs~

Jason,

Sorry to hear all the sad news. Life can be rotten in so many ways. I haven't been on much in the past few months but haven't forgotten all of my buddies here.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Harriet I have soooo missed you. I hope everything is ok.

Jason, compared to your family's problems mine are very minor. My husband hasn't been feeling the greatest lately and was in the hospital for a short while last week again and I have been trying to take care of myself too.

I have taken on another project which keeps me busy making afghans for cancer patients at our local hospital in between trying to do things here and keep my business going. (Doing it on days that aren't very hot of course!)

If something comes up and you need to reach me you can always e-mail me. I try to check my mail everyday when I am out and about. When I am home I check it at least twice a day.

Thanks for missing me and I really do hope things improve.

I'm so sorry Jason. When it rains it pours, huh?

I'm sorry Jason, from one prayer requester to another.... we need to keep strong for them and be supportive!

I'm so sorry, Jason. You're all in my prayers.

You are all in my prayers! Just remember that everything happens for a reason, even though we may not see it on the surface right away...it will eventually show itself to you. Take care & God Bless!

Sending you my prayers.

jenniferknapp said:
I'm sorry Jason, from one prayer requester to another.... we need to keep strong for them and be supportive!

I gotcha covered from one NYer to another :)

jasonmva said:
This must be the month for prayer requests. I found out that my aunt (who is also my only surviving godparent) has a tumor on the back of her brain and it is inoperable. She is currently getting chemo and radiation to hopeful reduce the tumor. From what my parents are telling me is that she is not doing very well.

Additionally, my partner's uncle has been moved to the ICU after having a horrible struggle with different things. He was diagnosed with cancer and had the part removed that they found it in (sorry for being vague but I am not sure what I can exactly get away with saying on here because it was in the male organ) and then they found it spread to another male part. After being home, his legs were not doing so well and ended up falling one night and since he lives alone, no one found him until the morning because he could not get himself up. Did I mention that he is also diabetic? So without his meds, he went into a diabetic comma. Last we heard he is now elevated from comma to something along the lines of a deep sleep but responsive.

Thanks for listening to my rambling everybody

Oh Wow Jason...your family (and you as well) are in my prayers.

gotcha on the list----------you really need to keep your sis informed of the family, and I'm still working on the sitter! How's thursday look? Or will you be in trouble for skipping out on work tomorrow after THE movie?

Jason, you are breaking my heart! I am sending good thoughts your way!
Miracles do happen and doctors can be wrong... you just never know.

Sorry but I have to ask: Who's the cutie with you in your avatar?

Jason,
I will be praying for your aunt and your partner's uncle! I hope you will keep us updated. I will be up your way for the next 3 weeks ( Thornburg) but my parents are still in the boonies and internet service is shaky but I will look in on the board when at my dad's dealership!

Jason, they are in my prayers...

AJPratt said:
Jason, you are breaking my heart! I am sending good thoughts your way!
Miracles do happen and doctors can be wrong... you just never know.

Sorry but I have to ask: Who's the cutie with you in your avatar?

Thanks for the thoughts.

The other hottie in the pic is Will. I figured since Iwas being mistaken with my Janet pic (even though I took it as a HUGe compliment to look that good in drag) I put us up.

I thought you looked great! But I do like this avatar, too!

Jason,
I just found this thread.... sending some extra thoughts and prayers your way!!

Jason,

I am praying for your aunt/godmother and your whole family. May you all have strength and healing. Take care of yourself.

What is "I Need One Too"?

"I Need One Too" is a campaign by Pampered Chef that encourages customers to purchase a second product for a friend or family member. It's a great way to share the love of our high-quality kitchen tools and appliances with others.

How do I participate in "I Need One Too"?

Participating in "I Need One Too" is easy! Simply purchase a Pampered Chef product and then add a second product to your order for a friend or family member. You can also use the hashtag #INeedOneToo on social media to share your purchase and encourage others to participate.

Can I choose any product for the second item in "I Need One Too"?

Yes, you can choose any Pampered Chef product as the second item in "I Need One Too". This includes kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and appliances. We recommend selecting a product that you personally love and think your friend or family member will enjoy as well.

Is there a limit to how many people I can gift a second product to through "I Need One Too"?

No, there is no limit to how many people you can gift a second product to through "I Need One Too". We encourage you to share the love and spread the word about our high-quality products with as many friends and family members as you'd like.

Can I participate in "I Need One Too" if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, absolutely! "I Need One Too" is open to all customers, regardless of whether or not you are a Pampered Chef consultant. We appreciate your support and participation in spreading the love for our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Gina M
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies