• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Aunt Given Two Days to Live...(Kinda Long)

In summary, Danielle's aunt has colon cancer and it is terminal. The kids in her life are 17, 14, 12 and 10 years old. She has four kids and only has two years to live. Danielle is considering getting a colonoscopy.
Danielle - I am so so sorry to hear about the loss of your aunt. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

<h2>1) What happened to your uncle and how did it affect the rest of the family?</h2><p>My uncle died from colon cancer at the age of 40, which prompted the rest of the family to get colonoscopies. However, my mom and aunt chose not to at the time.</p><h2>2) What led to your aunt's diagnosis of colon cancer?</h2><p>Three years ago, my mom finally had genetic counseling and a colonoscopy. She had some benign polyps, but my aunt did not get checked until recently when she experienced symptoms that she initially thought were related to her gallbladder.</p><h2>3) What was the prognosis given to your aunt?</h2><p>Unfortunately, her cancer had already spread to her liver and was considered terminal. She was given two years to live.</p><h2>4) What is the latest update on your aunt's condition?</h2><p>Sadly, she recently took a turn for the worse and developed an infection. Her organs were shutting down and she was given two days to live at most. She has now been put into a drug induced coma.</p><h2>5) How has this situation affected your aunt's family, particularly her children?</h2><p>My aunt has four children, ages 17, 14, 12, and 10, who are now facing the loss of their mother at such a young age. It is a heartbreaking situation and I am hoping for a greater purpose for these kids in the future.</p>

1) What happened to your uncle and how did it affect the rest of the family?

My uncle died from colon cancer at the age of 40, which prompted the rest of the family to get colonoscopies. However, my mom and aunt chose not to at the time.

2) What led to your aunt's diagnosis of colon cancer?

Three years ago, my mom finally had genetic counseling and a colonoscopy. She had some benign polyps, but my aunt did not get checked until recently when she experienced symptoms that she initially thought were related to her gallbladder.

3) What was the prognosis given to your aunt?

Unfortunately, her cancer had already spread to her liver and was considered terminal. She was given two years to live.

4) What is the latest update on your aunt's condition?

Sadly, she recently took a turn for the worse and developed an infection. Her organs were shutting down and she was given two days to live at most. She has now been put into a drug induced coma.

5) How has this situation affected your aunt's family, particularly her children?

My aunt has four children, ages 17, 14, 12, and 10, who are now facing the loss of their mother at such a young age. It is a heartbreaking situation and I am hoping for a greater purpose for these kids in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
nikked
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton