• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the latest update on Heide Hansen's surgery and recovery?

In summary, Heide Hansen's friend is going to have a total mastectomy. Not because she has breast cancer but because she was tested for the cancer gene. She is positive. 98% chance of getting breast cancer. Heide watched her mom die of this horrible "thing" and decided no way. She had a hysterectomy a year ago for cancerous - I don't remember what they are called but there were 6 and all of the were benign. Now her angel. Her friend Chris Dugan stepped in to help. So say a prayer for both!
pampered1224
Silver Member
Prayers please July 9th Heide Hansen a friend is going to have a total mastectomy. Not because she has breast cancer but because she was tested for the cancer gene. She is positive. 98% chance of getting breast cancer. Heide watched her mom die of this horrible "thing" and decided no way. She had a hysterectomy a year ago for cancerous - I don;t remember what they are called but there were 6 and all of the were benign. Now her angel. Her friend Chris Dugan. Heide's sisters don't have time to take of her while she recovers. They don't have jobs and one has no kids either so... But Chris stepped in to help. So say a prayer for both! God bless you all and thank you! Now you all know one of the reason's I push so hard at HWC!

My thoughts and prayers will be with them!

As a breast cancer survivor, I feel for anyone who has to go through this.
Many thoughts and prayers going to your friend :)

What a brave woman - my thoughts and prayers are with her and her angel!!

My thoughts and prayers go out to her and her angel too. Thanks for sharing this.

They'll be in my prayers.

praying hard in Virginia! God bless this woman and her angel...she has a tough road of recovery to how, but she sounds tough!

Ditto on the above!

John, is Heidi in the Milwaukee area? I'd like to make a/some meal(s) for her. Please let me know - I'm happy to help!

A total mast. at once is a harder recovery - I hope she does well! We'll keep her in our thoughts and prayers!

Diane - sorry I didn't get back faster. She actully lives in Twin Lakes on the WI/IL border. I know, I asked too but Chris poo pood the idea. She told me about how rediculously picky her kids are so... And today is the day so... I am sure I will hear from Chris sometime today. AND THANK YOU ALL!

I will definitely keep them in our prayers!! My grandma had a mastectomy about 6 years ago!! It is a scary thing!!

Many prayers coming their way

Here is the update!!!
"John,
I thought you would appreciate a update on Heidi. She did splendidly with surgery yesterday. Her greatest fear was feeling as she did with her first surgery in dealing with the anesthesia. This time was SOOOO much better. She got different stuff, and felt wonderful afterward.
She had a bit of a rough night, but is working hard at getting a good mix of pain meds, before heading home. She should be home Friday evening. Her kids are gone for the weekend with their grandfather on a mini-vacation to visit family. So that is good...because then Heidi can settle in at home before having the kids to deal with too.
So in short again, things are going as expected. It will be a long recovery, but then it will all be over with for her.
Thanks again for all the good thoughts and prayers. She was very touched when I told her of the huge response from "Pampered Chef". Thanks so much to them all again and again, and especially to you John. You are a wonderful friend!
Love,
Chris."

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!

1. Who is Heide Hansen?

Heide Hansen is a Pampered Chef consultant and the author of the cookbook "Heide Hansen and Her Angel". She has been with the company for 10 years and is known for her delicious and easy-to-make recipes.

2. What is "Heide Hansen and Her Angel" about?

"Heide Hansen and Her Angel" is a cookbook filled with over 100 recipes that are perfect for everyday meals, as well as special occasions. The recipes are family-friendly and use simple, wholesome ingredients.

3. Are the recipes in "Heide Hansen and Her Angel" suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, Heide Hansen has made sure to include a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions. There are options for gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian diets within the cookbook.

4. Can I purchase "Heide Hansen and Her Angel" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Heide Hansen and Her Angel" can be purchased through Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find the cookbook at select retailers.

5. Does Heide Hansen offer any cooking classes or demonstrations?

Yes, Heide Hansen is available for in-person or virtual cooking classes and demonstrations. You can contact her through her Pampered Chef website to schedule a class or learn more about her availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tlag1986
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • hmolah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinchefs