• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Grandpa Louie Okay? Requesting Prayers for His Health

In summary, you can submit a prayer request for your grandpa even if he is not a Christian. Our community believes in the power of prayer for all people and is open to providing support. To submit a request, you can fill out a form on our website or contact our prayer request hotline with your grandpa's name and any specific concerns. Your grandpa's name will be kept confidential and our prayer team meets regularly to pray for all requests, including yours. You can also choose to receive updates on your grandpa's prayer request and our team will follow up with you after a period of time.
Gina M
Gold Member
I'm just needing some extra prayers for my Grandpa Louie - I was at my aunt and uncle's 40th anniversary party tonight and we were having a great time when suddenly my grandpa looked really pale and proceeded to pass out. He is 89 years and the greatest grandpa in the world - they got him back up and gave him oxygen (he only has one lung as he had lung cancer last year and the other was removed) and they took him to the hospital - he was talking when he left which hopefully is a good sign. Now I'm just waiting for my mom to call with updates. Thanks!

Prayers for grandpaMy prayers are with you and your family right now!!

Debbie :D

Well as of late last night - my Grandpa had gotten his color back and was feeling better - waiting to hear more today. Thanks Debbie!

Prayers from me for you grandpa!

Praying for Grandpa Louie! Glad to hear he's feeling better.

1. Can I submit a prayer request for my grandpa even if he is not a Christian?

Yes, absolutely. We believe in the power of prayer for all people, regardless of their religious beliefs. Our community is open to anyone in need of prayer and support.

2. How do I submit a prayer request for my grandpa?

You can submit a prayer request for your grandpa by filling out the form on our website or by contacting our prayer request hotline. Please provide your grandpa's name and any specific details or concerns you would like us to pray for.

3. Will my grandpa's name be kept confidential?

Yes, we understand the importance of privacy and will keep your grandpa's name confidential. We will only share the information you provide with our prayer team and will not disclose it to anyone else without your permission.

4. How often will my grandpa be prayed for?

Our prayer team meets regularly to pray for all of the prayer requests we receive. Your grandpa will be prayed for by our team on a regular basis. We also encourage you to continue praying for your grandpa on your own.

5. Can I receive updates on my grandpa's prayer request?

Yes, you can choose to receive updates on your grandpa's prayer request. Please indicate this preference when submitting the request. Our prayer team will also follow up with you after a period of time to check in and see if there are any updates or changes in your grandpa's situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
doughmama
Replies
Views
heat123
  • vwpamperedchef
  • General Chat