• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grandpa Louie: A Loving Father, Grandfather & Great Grandfather

In summary, Grandpa Louie is a loving father, grandfather, and great grandfather who is the subject of a heartwarming tribute book filled with stories, photos, and memories from his family members. The book is not a cookbook, but rather a collection of heartfelt stories and memories. It can be purchased through various online retailers or bookstores, but not through Pampered Chef. "Grandpa Louie" is appropriate for all ages and is a family-friendly book that celebrates the life and legacy of a cherished family member.
Gina M
Gold Member
My wonderful Grandpa Louie passed away earlier today at the age of 93. He was a great dad to my mom and her 2 sisters, had 8 grandchildren (7 granddaughters and 1 grandson) and had 12 great grandchildren ranging in age from 23 down to 1. He was married to my Grandma Evelyn for nearly 69 years when she passed in July 2010. A wonderful, funny, well read man who adored his family - I will miss him so much! Any prayers for our family would be most appreciated. He was my last grandparent and I'm very sad to see him go.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

Wow what a blessed family you all have been! I am so sorry for your loss and prayers for you.

May the happy memories lift you and your up!

(((hugs))) I'm so sorry for your loss.

{{{HUGS}}}} How wonderful to have had him live to such a ripe old age! You are truely blessed (and it sounds like he was too). My granny is 94 and I know I will miss her dearly when that time comes.

I am sorry for your loss, Gina. Losing a loved one is difficult.

Big hugs Gina. I still feel sad for passed loved ones. But then again, that is what keeps them alive and in our hearts.

1. Who is Grandpa Louie?

Grandpa Louie is a loving father, grandfather, and great grandfather who has been a cherished member of his family for many years.

2. What is the book "Grandpa Louie" about?

The book "Grandpa Louie" is a heartwarming tribute to the life and legacy of a beloved family patriarch. It includes stories, photos, and memories shared by his family members.

3. Is "Grandpa Louie" a cookbook?

No, "Grandpa Louie" is not a cookbook. Instead, it is a collection of heartfelt stories and memories about a loving and cherished family member.

4. Can I purchase "Grandpa Louie" through Pampered Chef?

No, "Grandpa Louie" is not available for purchase through Pampered Chef. It can be purchased through various online retailers or bookstores.

5. Is "Grandpa Louie" appropriate for all ages?

Yes, "Grandpa Louie" is a family-friendly book that can be enjoyed by all ages. It is a beautiful tribute to a beloved family member and is suitable for readers of all ages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
  • vwpamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef