• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Send Prayers for My Grandpa's Eye Surgery and Cancer Diagnosis?

In summary, prayer requests for anyone in need are welcome at Pampered Chef, regardless of their affiliation with the company. You can submit a request by filling out an online form or contacting customer service. All prayer requests are kept confidential and you can specify any specific prayers or intentions for your grandpa. The prayer team will continue to pray for your grandpa and trust in God's timing for answering prayers.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
My grandpa is coming to stay with me for the night tonight. He is having a laser eye surgery tomorrow in a last chance effort to save his eyesight. He had glaucoma surgery last fall and it didn't work. We have to leave my house about 430 tomorrow AM to get to the hospital in time for his appointment in the morning. I'm the only one going so prayers for me too, please.

They've also recently found a spot on one of is lungs that the doctors believe to be cancerous. They are doing a biopsy on March 29th for that.

I honestly haven't sat down & thought about the severity of all of this because if I do, I think I would breakdown. Grandpa has always been like my dad (I didn't have one growing up & grandpa & grandma basically raised me).

Tomorrow is also the 4th anniversary of my grandma's passing. Grandpa can't be at family function still because he misses her so much.

Thanks in advance.

Crystal, you and your Grandfather are in my prayers. Hang in there and keep the faith sweetie. Try to stay focused one day at a time, one event at a time. Try to stay positive as I found that helps too. Hugs to you.

Praying for you - and for your Grandpa. ((((hugs))))

Prayers said.

Thanks everyone. Here's been here since about 2 this afternoon and has completely enjoyed spending time with Samuel. They've been quite the pair today and I have to say that I think it's done grandpa good. :)

Prayers for your grandpa. sure he was happy to be in your home. good luck to him tomorrow.

1. Can I submit a prayer request for my grandpa even if I'm not a member of Pampered Chef?

Yes, we welcome prayer requests from anyone in need, regardless of their affiliation with our company.

2. How do I submit a prayer request for my grandpa?

You can submit a prayer request for your grandpa by filling out our online form or by contacting our customer service team.

3. Will my prayer request for my grandpa be kept confidential?

Yes, we understand the sensitivity and privacy of prayer requests and will keep all information confidential.

4. Can I specify any specific prayers for my grandpa in my request?

Yes, you can include any specific prayers or intentions for your grandpa in your request. Our prayer team will lift up these requests in their prayers.

5. How long will it take for my grandpa's prayer request to be answered?

We cannot guarantee a specific timeline for when prayers will be answered. Our prayer team will continue to pray for your grandpa and trust in God's timing for answering prayers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DanielleQ
Replies
Views
heat123
  • momoftwins
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab