• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers Needed: Car Accident & Prostate Cancer

In summary, Kris' workplace received a call that one of their doctors' daughter was in a car accident. The daughter was alert and talking when she was taken to surgery. Kris is praying for her and her family.
apriljc
I didn't make it to work today because of the blizzard we are having. Anyway I called in at work to see what was going on and I found out some terrible news. I work for a doctors office and one the doctors got a call that his daughter was in a terrible car accident. She lives in another state, not sure where at, but I do know that is quite a distance. He left work early and him and his wife were flying out ASAP. All I know is that she was alert and talking but they she was going to go into surgery for her hip and shoulder. I just hope everything is OK for her and her family. She has a little girl who is 3 year old. I am also praying for my DH grandpa who had prostate surgery today. He had prostate cancer and they got it out in time but it will take some time for him to heal. So I just ask for you to say and extra prayfer for them tonight.

apriljc said:
I didn't make it to work today because of the blizzard we are having. Anyway I called in at work to see what was going on and I found out some terrible news. I work for a doctors office and one the doctors got a call that his daughter was in a terrible car accident. She lives in another state, not sure where at, but I do know that is quite a distance. He left work early and him and his wife were flying out ASAP. All I know is that she was alert and talking but they she was going to go into surgery for her hip and shoulder. I just hope everything is OK for her and her family. She has a little girl who is 3 year old. I am also praying for my DH grandpa who had prostate surgery today. He had prostate cancer and they got it out in time but it will take some time for him to heal. So I just ask for you to say and extra prayfer for them tonight.
{{{{Hugs and Prayers headed your way}}}}}

Hugs and prayers for these April.

Kris

How awful!! They will both be in my prayers.

Praying for them too (having a feeling I'll have a long list today). :)
Especially the little one - good or bad, she's dealing without Mom's special care right now...

Thanks for all of the prayers. I know they all appreciate it too. I haven't heard how everyone is doing but that must be a good thing. No news is good news.

Related to Prayers Needed: Car Accident & Prostate Cancer

1. How did the car accident and prostate cancer diagnosis happen?

The car accident occurred when I was rear-ended by another driver while stopped at a red light. As for the prostate cancer, it was detected during a routine check-up and subsequent tests.

2. What is the current status of the car accident and prostate cancer?

The car accident resulted in some minor injuries, but I am expected to make a full recovery. As for the prostate cancer, I am undergoing treatment and working closely with my doctors to manage it.

3. How has this affected your ability to work at Pampered Chef?

Fortunately, I have been able to work from home during my recovery and treatment. My colleagues and superiors at Pampered Chef have been very understanding and supportive during this difficult time.

4. How can we support you during this challenging time?

Your thoughts, prayers, and well-wishes mean a lot to me and my family. Additionally, if you would like to help in any way, please consider making a donation to a reputable organization that supports cancer research or victims of car accidents.

5. Do you have any upcoming events or fundraisers related to the car accident and prostate cancer?

At the moment, I do not have any planned events or fundraisers. However, I will keep my colleagues at Pampered Chef informed if any opportunities arise in the future. In the meantime, any support and good wishes are greatly appreciated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
Replies
Views
kreaser
Replies
Views
nikked