• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Can't I Enter January's Special on the Previous Host Order?

In summary, to redeem the host special as a guest, you must attend a Pampered Chef party hosted by a qualified host and purchase the special through the party's designated ordering link or by contacting the host directly. The host special typically includes a selection of discounted popular Pampered Chef products and host-only items. It cannot be combined with other offers or discounts and to become eligible, you must host a party with a minimum sales total. The special is available for both in-person and online parties.
melissakc
I have been trying to enter January's special on the previous host order and it keeps telling me the special is for hosts and past booking host only. I have even open up her show on PP and the current host is listed under bookings.:confused: What am I doing wrong????
Melissa

Hmmm....do you have the special down twice already? The only other thing I do is shut down the program or my computer entirely and try again. Mine has done that before and I can't remember what I did to fix it.

Do you have the past host discount numer in there?

Yup, Teresa's probably right. It happened to me MANY times until I finally got the hang of it. You have to enter the past host discount number under the past host so that it recognizes her and then it will recognize the booking and allow the special :)

:eek: Ohhhhhh! Thanks! My brain is a little slow today.
Melissa

1. How do I redeem the host special as a guest?

To redeem the host special as a guest, first you need to attend a Pampered Chef party hosted by a host who has qualified for the special. Then, you can purchase the special through the party's designated ordering link or by contacting the host directly.

2. What is included in the host special?

The host special typically includes a selection of popular Pampered Chef products at a discounted price, as well as exclusive host-only items. The exact contents may vary depending on the current promotion.

3. Can I combine the host special with other offers or discounts?

No, the host special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a stand-alone promotion for hosts who have qualified for it.

4. How can I become eligible for the host special?

To become eligible for the host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum sales total. The required amount may vary depending on the current promotion. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Is the host special available for online parties?

Yes, the host special is available for both in-person and online parties. As long as the party reaches the required minimum sales total, the host will qualify for the special and guests can redeem it through the designated ordering link.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies