• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Potential Customer in Western Canada

TNIn summary, the conversation is about a lady from western Canada who is having difficulty purchasing PC products. The person speaking is a consultant who is unsure how to help as they live in the US. They suggest finding someone closer to her from the forum to assist her. Several other consultants offer to help, and one suggests placing an online order or connecting her with a local consultant.
pelamm
I have had a lady from western Canada contact me from one of my e-mail lists because she cannot find a way to buy PC products where she lives. I am not sure how to approach this as I live in the US. I figured if nothing else perhaps I could find someone closer to her from this forum to help her. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Paula in TN

contact PC
pelamm said:
I have had a lady from western Canada contact me from one of my e-mail lists because she cannot find a way to buy PC products where she lives. I am not sure how to approach this as I live in the US. I figured if nothing else perhaps I could find someone closer to her from this forum to help her. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Paula in TN

I would call or email Field Services. They'll tell you how to handle that. Please let us know what they say!

I'm in Western CanadaHi,

I am in Western Canada and could DEFINATELY help her out!

My Email is [email protected]

My Consultant # is 021705.

Let me know if you would like me to contact her for you, or if you want to give her my contact info. :)

Michelle Roth
Consultant #021705
[email protected]

Hi Paula,

I'm sorry to hear that the lady from western Canada is having trouble purchasing PC products. As a fellow consultant, I understand how important it is for our customers to have access to our products. One option you could suggest to her is to place an online order through your personal website. This way, she can have the products shipped directly to her. Another option is to connect her with a consultant in her area who may be able to assist her with purchasing products locally. You can reach out to your fellow consultants on our team page or on the official PC consultant forum. I hope this helps and thank you for being a caring consultant!

Best,
PC Consultant

What industries are most prevalent in Western Canada?

The top industries in Western Canada include oil and gas, agriculture, forestry, and mining. Other important sectors include technology, tourism, and finance.

What are the main cities in Western Canada?

The main cities in Western Canada are Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, and Regina. These cities are all major economic hubs with diverse industries and a range of potential customers.

What are the major transportation options in Western Canada?

Western Canada has a variety of transportation options, including major airports, railways, and highways. There are also seaports along the Pacific coast and the Hudson Bay, providing access to global markets.

What is the cost of living in Western Canada?

The cost of living in Western Canada varies depending on the city and region. Generally, it is more affordable compared to other major Canadian cities like Toronto and Montreal. However, housing prices have been on the rise in recent years.

What is the demographic makeup of Western Canada?

Western Canada has a diverse population, with a significant percentage of Indigenous peoples as well as immigrants from various countries. It is also known for its younger population, with a median age of 37.6 years old.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Oracle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • Cindycooks