• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ho Sent Me the Replacement Instead of Customer

In summary, the customer's small batter bowl lid came to the expert instead of the customer. The customer emailed the expert to let them know and the expert replied that they would send the customer a return shipping label.
babywings76
Gold Member
I have a customer who lives over an hour away from me. I did an adj. for her small batter bowl lid. I had it set to be shipped to her. It came to me instead. I double checked the confirmation e-mail from HO and it was supposed to go to the customer. How annoying!

they've done that to me before, more recently. HO is having a heck of a time right now I'd say!

heat123 said:
they've done that to me before, more recently. HO is having a heck of a time right now I'd say!

I'm glad I don't work at HO... They can't seem to get much right these days.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
I'm glad I don't work at HO... They can't seem to get much right these days.

ditto what you said! i completely agree!

I go to church with this girl's sister, so I think I'll call her and see if she wants me to give it to her sister and she'll get it from her. I am going to e-mail HO about it though, I mean it says "Shipping Address" and then lists where it's going. Where is the glitch? It's all computerized, isn't it?

babywings76 said:
I am going to e-mail HO about it though, I mean it says "Shipping Address" and then lists where it's going. Where is the glitch? It's all computerized, isn't it?

They really need to know that it went to the wrong address. It probably is computerized, but programed wrong!

let HO know they'll make it right

Yes, they will make it right! They totally rectified my problem when I reported it!

Same thing happened to me - it's the new system :( I live near the host so it's not a huge problem, just a little inconvenient.

Sorry but it seems to me they are rectumfying things lating more than rectifiying them. I had a lady order the clear plastic sleeve for the Food Chopper. It is all set in my P3 to got her. I checked my P3 after it came to me, it only has her address. So where do you think it showed up? She's only 1.75 hours away just North West of Chicago in Palatine. Hum? Someone could have driven it there from HO faster than this is taking. Oh well, new systems stink and I know better as that is what I do for a living too. Now I feel bad about my other rant but these little things bug me as much as our little pittly things at UMC bug our people. (That is why I try very hard not to mad at them for being crabby!)

I too just had an irritating experience.

I have a host that lives over 6 hours away from me in D.C. and he returned two pieces of cookware to recieve a damaged piece back. His mother was visiting and he gave it to her to bring to me as he was not going to pay the shipping again. I put in the adjustment and received an email from HO as I could only do the adj on the set. I explained the customer would not be shipping this back as they had just shipped one back and that I had the item and would ship it back. I then asked that they expedite shipping on the 2nd replacement as this customer was very upset and it would be in PC's best interests to correct this quickly. My response back was exciting at first, they would be shipping the replacement immediately but then it went on to say that they sent the customer a return shipping label. I responded back that I had the skillet, please send the return label to me!!

Luckily, they are sending the replacement label to me!! Phew!!

Sounds to me like whoever got them to switch to this new system or recommended it to them should be fired! :D They've had so much trouble for FAR too long. I've been in and out of I.T. industry for 10 years, as is my husband, and I've never seen an upgrade seem to have this kind of drawn out effects. How long will they keep using this excuse? Or did they just get rid of half of their HO staff, and now things are taking longer and longer and more mistakes are occurring.

1. Why did Ho send me the replacement instead of the customer?

There could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that the customer requested for the replacement to be sent to you instead of themselves, or they may have provided the wrong shipping address. It's also possible that there was a mistake made by our shipping team. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

2. How long will it take for me to receive my replacement order?

The delivery time for your replacement order will depend on the shipping method you selected at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping can take 2-3 business days. You can track the status of your order using the tracking number provided in the shipping confirmation email.

3. Can I return the replacement item and receive a refund?

Yes, you can return the replacement item for a refund. However, please note that the original shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. You will also be responsible for the return shipping costs. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

4. What should I do if I receive the replacement item and the original item as well?

We apologize for any confusion this may have caused. Please contact our customer service team and they will assist you with returning the extra item and issuing the appropriate refund. You can reach them at 1-800-555-1212 or send an email to [email protected].

5. Is there a way to prevent this from happening in the future?

We strive to ensure that all orders are accurately processed and shipped. However, mistakes can happen. If you notice any errors on your order confirmation, please contact our customer service team immediately to make any necessary corrections. We appreciate your understanding and will do our best to prevent this from happening again in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • cincychef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam