• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Tips for Sharing Leads in Direct Sales?

In summary, the girl from Canada is interested in PC but is overwhelmed by the number of consultants contacting her. A consultant from CA contacted her and she is interested in PC and chefsuccess.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I belong to another message board of moms who do direct sales. There is a girl on there from Canada who is very interested in PC and is asking for information and for someone from CA to contact her ASAP! I told her I would post her email on here and she also ask about chefsuccess so I posted this link as well.

I do not know her name or even know where she lives in CA - sorry! But here is the email and she is up for grabs! LOL

Edited out email address 1/22

Last edited:
Hi Cindy! Thanks for the heads up :) I've just contacted her and I'll let you know if I hear back/where it leads. I appreciate the heads up!

Good luck, Jodi! Guess I came on here a little too late!! LOL

I'm in ABIs the Consultant closest to her going to help her out?

We have quite a few provinces already covered - ON, PEI, AB (me)........

Let me know what works best.........

Any news, Jodi?

No news yet Marie France. Thanks for asking though. Maybe she's being overwhelmed by eager consultants and doesn't know what to do LOL

I just sent a simple email saying Cindy mentioned you'd like some information and I'd love to help anyway I can....

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!! :)

my 2 cents----edit out the gal's e-mail address -----

MORFIA said:
my 2 cents----edit out the gal's e-mail address -----
Yeah, I 2nd that one...no telling how many people are emailing her...

Do y'all want me to edit out her email address? I'll be glad to!

Yes. I believe we'll leave this one for Jodi....IMO! :) But, Jodi, if it happens to not work out, please let us know.

PChefPEI said:
Yes. I believe we'll leave this one for Jodi....IMO! :) But, Jodi, if it happens to not work out, please let us know.

Aww, thanks hon! That's so sweet of you! Not holding my breath though, still no reply back. Maybe 100 lurkers on here already emailed her first LOL

If I hear anything I'll let you know and maybe if Cindy hears she can let us all know as well?

notice how many views this thread had had compared to posts!!??
good luck to whoever gets her first :)

I am sorry she hasnt gotten back to anyone! She seemed so certain that she wanted to be contacted which is why I posted this here. Hopefully she will respond - or if she has with someone who was a lurker here, she will let me know....then I will let you know! I'm keeping my fingers crosses for you Jodi!

Cindycooks said:
I am sorry she hasnt gotten back to anyone! She seemed so certain that she wanted to be contacted which is why I posted this here. Hopefully she will respond - or if she has with someone who was a lurker here, she will let me know....then I will let you know! I'm keeping my fingers crosses for you Jodi!

Thanks Cindy! No biggie if she doesn't want my help but it would sure be nice if she went with one of us gals that regularly contribute as opposed to a 'lurker'. Just my opinion. And again, if was nice of you to want to help her and also to share her info with us. Very thoughtful, regardless the outcome :)

reba515 said:
notice how many views this thread had had compared to posts!!??
good luck to whoever gets her first :)

Exactly! If you're 'lurking', come on out! We'd love to meet you!

I hope I am not guilty of lurking. I've posted before. My name is Patty and I am in Laval Quebec. I am a FD and loving PC!

pamperedpatty said:
I hope I am not guilty of lurking. I've posted before. My name is Patty and I am in Laval Quebec. I am a FD and loving PC!

Hi Patty! Welcome! and no, you're not a 'lurker'. Those are the ones who never post, just read and don't contribute.

Anyway, this gal was in fact contacted by many consultants, came on here to read the posts about her, emailed me that she was not happy her email was shared, was inundated by way too many consultants, had done her homework and was NOT interested in PC and that I could go back to CS and tell my friends that were 'crossing their fingers' for me that it wasn't happening but best of luck with my business etc.etc.

So I apologized for the onslaught of consultants, thanked her for her time and wished her a good day :rolleyes: ;)

It was nice to have this lead shared with us. I know I appreciated it. However all the 'lurkers' out there ruined it for her, me and the rest of us. JMO No biggie, really!

So in this case - end of story!

That's too bad. I think I would have been turned off too, being bombarded that way. Hopefully things will work out for her! :)

Just a thought for all of us... maybe next time we have a lead to share we post the lead without the contact information of the lead. Whoever is interested should PM or email the poster and then the poster can send the lead's information to the person that responded first. Hope that makes sense! I hate to see someone loose a lead and PC to get a bad rap.

heather223 said:
Just a thought for all of us... maybe next time we have a lead to share we post the lead without the contact information of the lead. Whoever is interested should PM or email the poster and then the poster can send the lead's information to the person that responded first. Hope that makes sense! I hate to see someone loose a lead and PC to get a bad rap.
I think that is definitely the way to go.
Sorry that the team building opportunity got spoiled. Another opportunity is just around the corner for you, though.

What is "I Have a Lead for You All!!!"?

"I Have a Lead for You All!!!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where individuals can refer their friends, family, and acquaintances to purchase our products and earn rewards for doing so.

How can I participate in "I Have a Lead for You All!!!"?

To participate in "I Have a Lead for You All!!!", you can sign up online or through your Pampered Chef consultant. You will then receive a unique referral link to share with your network.

What rewards can I earn through "I Have a Lead for You All!!!"?

For every person who makes a purchase using your referral link, you will earn 10% in rewards towards future Pampered Chef purchases. You can also earn additional rewards for every 5th purchase made through your link.

Is there a limit to how many referrals I can make through "I Have a Lead for You All!!!"?

No, there is no limit to how many referrals you can make through "I Have a Lead for You All!!!". The more people who make purchases through your link, the more rewards you can earn.

Can I track my referrals and rewards through "I Have a Lead for You All!!!"?

Yes, you can track your referrals and rewards through your Pampered Chef consultant or through your online account. You will be able to see how many purchases have been made through your link and how many rewards you have earned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
trps
  • WendyE