• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Friend Post My Website on a Message Board for Catalog Show Orders?

In summary, it is important to obtain permission from the website owner before posting their link on a message board. Posting your website on a message board can potentially reach a larger audience and increase the chances of getting more orders for your catalog show, but it is not a guaranteed method. There are many message boards and online forums that cater to the Pampered Chef community, such as the Pampered Chef Consultant Community and the Pampered Chef Addicts Facebook group. It is important to follow the guidelines and rules of the message board when posting your website, and to check if incentives are allowed before offering them to potential customers.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
So, I just found out that a friend who is doing a catalog show posted my website on a message board she belongs to for people to order from her catalog show.......is that wrong? I know it's wrong to link my website...but if it is specifically for her show, can she do that?

I think technically she shouldn't do it - Biggest problem is that even after your show on some boards it will still show up

Okay - that's what I was thinking......now I have to try get a hold of her and tell her to remove it! But what if it can't be removed......then what do I do?

Let's just take it one step at a time - I just dont' want you to get in trouble like I did. Someone on a networking group posted my website and I didn't know. I panicked when I got an internet violation e-mail from HO. Let her know that she might post your contact info number so your can provide them with info on how to order. The internet policy is a little frustrating to me but I guess the company is tyring to make thing fair to everyone and also protect their good name

Okay - now you are scaring me! I can't get ahold of her right now.....arggghhh!

Don't panic - That was not my intention One of the reasons I have asked the internet hunters on here to send a note to the person with the website listing is that some people do not realize that their website is listed.

Okay - so those of you who track this stuff - if you see my website posted out there in internetland today - I'm trying to contact my friend Sheryl to remove it!

1. Can my friend post my website on a message board without my permission?

No, it is important to obtain permission from the website owner before posting their link on a message board. This ensures that the owner is aware of the post and can monitor any activity on their website.

2. Will posting my website on a message board help generate more orders for my catalog show?

Posting your website on a message board can potentially reach a larger audience and increase the chances of getting more orders for your catalog show. However, it is not a guaranteed method and other marketing efforts should also be utilized.

3. Are there any specific message boards that are recommended for promoting my Pampered Chef website?

There are many message boards and online forums that cater to the Pampered Chef community. It is best to do some research and find ones that have a large following and allow for promotion of websites. Some popular ones include the Pampered Chef Consultant Community and the Pampered Chef Addicts Facebook group.

4. Is there a proper way to post my website on a message board?

Yes, it is important to follow the guidelines and rules of the message board when posting your website. Some boards may have specific sections or threads for promotions, while others may require you to only post in certain areas. Make sure to also include a brief description or reason for posting your website.

5. Can I offer incentives for people to order from my website through the message board post?

It is important to check with the message board's rules and regulations before offering any incentives. Some boards may not allow it, while others may have specific guidelines in place. It is always best to be transparent and follow the rules to avoid any issues with the message board or potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Adrian