• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Post Your Favorite Stickers......

In summary, Pampered Chef only allows posts of their official stickers on their page to ensure alignment with their brand and values. To post a sticker, click on "Create a Post" and select the "Photo/Video" option. Sharing stickers from other brands or companies is not allowed on the page. If you see a sticker you like, you can reach out to the member who posted it or check the official Pampered Chef website. You can also use Pampered Chef stickers in your posts for your business, but make sure to follow guidelines and use official stickers only.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
you have made and use for your business

I was looking at some things others have done and thought it would be fun to start a thread on this topic!

here are some of mine......

Attachments

• Outside Orders add up.doc
    303.5 KB · Views: 396
  • Please read this carefully.doc
    249.5 KB · Views: 355
  • Recipe for success.doc
    707.5 KB · Views: 318
  • Stir up Some excitement.doc
    252 KB · Views: 358
  • The date on this catalog may be old.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 333
Thanks for sharing!!

hi i want to know if there is anybody that knows how to make prsonalized labels w/ name and pc web address and the logo for my catalogs. i ordered fron vista print and did not like what i ordered. any help . Thanks.

bumping this one...

28sal said:
hi i want to know if there is anybody that knows how to make prsonalized labels w/ name and pc web address and the logo for my catalogs. i ordered fron vista print and did not like what i ordered. any help . Thanks.

Yup ALWAYS make my own.

Related to Post Your Favorite Stickers......

1. Can I post a picture of my own sticker designs?

Unfortunately, as a representative of Pampered Chef, we can only allow posts of our official Pampered Chef stickers. We appreciate your creativity, but we want to ensure that all posts align with our brand and values.

2. How do I post a sticker on the page?

To post a sticker, simply click on the "Create a Post" button on the page and select the "Photo/Video" option. Then, choose the sticker you want to share from your device or camera roll and click "Post."

3. Can I share a sticker from another brand or company?

We kindly ask that you only share Pampered Chef stickers on this page. This page is meant to be a space for our community to connect and share their love for our products and brand.

4. What if I want to buy a sticker I see posted by another member?

If you see a sticker you like, you can reach out to the member who posted it and ask them where they purchased it. Additionally, you can check out our official Pampered Chef website for any sticker options that we offer.

5. Can I use the stickers in my posts for my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, of course! We encourage our members to use our stickers in their posts to showcase their love and support for Pampered Chef. Just make sure to follow our guidelines and use our official stickers only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dawnsclassycupboard
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • whiteyteresa