• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Favorite Business Help Website...

In summary, Don't know if there is a thread like this, so here we go...several places to get stickers, postcards, and other "cute" stuffs to make your info stand out from the rest. thebooster.com offers cute stickers, chef ann said google home party sticker companies quite a few should come up. just googled - and found this site - LOTS of places to check out!
katie0128
Silver Member
Don't know if there is a thread like this, so here we go...

With Nancy's no longer an approved PC vendor, I want to know what (and from where) others order for your business... stickers, postcards, other "cute" stuffs to make your info stand out from the rest.

thebooster.com has cute stickers!

Chef Ann said if you google home party sticker companies quite a few should come up.

www.stickingtobusiness.com has really nice stuff. Their stickers are thicker than those from The Booster, so they're a little more impressive.

But if you like to use a LOT of stickers, you can't go wrong with The Booster. They offer frequent sales, and their items are very reasonably priced to begin with.

What are some of your "can't live without" products from these sites?

I couldn't live without the "Bring a Friend and get a free gift" printable stickers from Booster. They're 30 to a page, with a colorful border and graphic. I print show info (date, time, host, address) on them and put them on my invites.

One of the things I like about Booster's stickers is that they're on 3-hole pages, so you can keep them in a binder. And they're categorized: interest in hosting, coaching, increasing attendance, etc. I can look in my binder and quickly find something that fits the bill.

Sticking to Business has some really classy triangle stickers that go in the corner of catalogs - silver or gold foil, and you can get them personalized. But I really like their pink ribbon stuff. I use the stickers that have a pink ribbon and say "Because of you, there is hope" on receipts during HWC month.

I love stickingtobusinees, Valerie that owns it is very nice & helpful. Very reasonable & price is right:) I've been wanting to try out the booster...

chefann said:
I couldn't live without the "Bring a Friend and get a free gift" printable stickers from Booster. They're 30 to a page, with a colorful border and graphic. I print show info (date, time, host, address) on them and put them on my invites.

I can't find the printable ones...what's the item #?

They're PSA3203.

They've got a LOT that are really nice - including a "Call me any time to place an order" one (PSA4204) that's great for catalogs.

chefann said:
They're PSA3203.

They've got a LOT that are really nice - including a "Call me any time to place an order" one (PSA4204) that's great for catalogs.

And you use these on the postcard invites? Hmmm...I am liking this idea!~!!!

Yep. I use the 3203s on postcards. I type up the show info, then put them over the lines on the left. I word them as follows:

Thur., June 21, 7:00 p.m.
123 Main Street, City
Hosted by Carolyn K.
RSVP to Carolyn at 555-555-1212

I find that right-justifying them (so they're aligned on the right of the label) works best.

chefann said:
Yep. I use the 3203s on postcards. I type up the show info, then put them over the lines on the left. I word them as follows:

Thur., June 21, 7:00 p.m.
123 Main Street, City
Hosted by Carolyn K.
RSVP to Carolyn at 555-555-1212

I find that right-justifying them (so they're aligned on the right of the label) works best.

Hey lookee lookeee - I am having a party tonight at 7! Who's coming?? I'll be serving Chocolate Martinis...and I hear the consultant wears a fruit hat!

How many people are you expecting, so I know how many catalogs to bring? And did you get any outside orders? Where's your wish list? Did you get the ingredients?

:D

who's paying for my plane ticket?

Um- yeah! Carolyn- I don't know how to get to your house. And if the show's at 7, then I really should have skipped work today (wait- I practically did, since I've gotten nothing productive done today at all!) to get to Florida.

Looks like I'll have to cancel. Let's reschedule. Does July 20 or 21 work better for you?

not for me i'm at conference :)

To place an order online....

:D

Roflmao

:)

LMAO!!!! that is too funny!!

ann ur only 3 hrs away from me
and its only a 20 hr dr to carolyn
lol

Heather- at a craft fair a couple months ago, I had a slip filled out by a couple from Sarnia. US consultants can't sell in Canada and vice-versa. Would you like their info, or is Sarnia too far for you? (Of course, this depends on me actually being able to FIND the slips from that fair. :) )

thanks ann that would be great
well hubby would think its too far but i'm easy, just not cheap lol

ur organized like me lol

WOW! My FIL was born in Sarnia and I've NEVER heard anyone else mention it. Just a cute little coinkeedink!! Now who's going to edit my spelling on coinkeedink????!!!???

Related to Favorite Business Help Website...

What is the "Favorite Business Help Website"?

The "Favorite Business Help Website" is a platform designed specifically for Pampered Chef consultants to access resources, tools, and support for their business.

How do I access the "Favorite Business Help Website"?

You can access the website by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "Favorite Business Help Website" link under the Resources tab.

What resources are available on the "Favorite Business Help Website"?

The website offers a variety of resources such as training videos, marketing materials, business tips, and product information to help you grow and manage your Pampered Chef business.

Is the "Favorite Business Help Website" available on mobile devices?

Yes, the website is mobile-friendly and can be accessed on any device with an internet connection.

Are there any costs associated with using the "Favorite Business Help Website"?

No, the website is free for all Pampered Chef consultants to use. It is included as part of your consultant membership.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • mandi
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mandi
  • DebPC