• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pork Roast in Dcb - Microwaved?

In summary, the conversation discusses tips for making compost and a recipe for pork tenderloin in a Deep Covered Baker. The composting tips include the time it takes for compost to be ready, the balance of materials to use, and other items that can be added to speed up the process. The recipe involves brushing pork with oil and seasoning it with barbecue rub before microwaving it in the Deep Covered Baker.
WLMcCoy
Anyone have any tips? How long? What do you put in it?

The recipe is awesome! I've done it at my shows lots of times and it sells the DCB like you wouldn't believe.
I add 1 sliced onion and arrange it on the bottom of the baker and then follow recipe.

1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoons Sweet & Smoky Barbecue Rub
On Large Grooved Cutting Board, trim fat and silver skin from pork tenderloin using Utility Knife. Brush pork with oil using Chef’s Silicone Basting Brush. Place pork into Deep
Covered Baker, tucking smaller end under to create a uniform thickness. Evenly rub pork with barbecue rub.
Cover baker; microwave on HIGH 6-10 minutes, checking temperature at 6 minutes and then at every 2-minute interval or until Pocket Thermometer registers 150˚F.
Remove baker
from microwave; let stand, covered, 10 minutes (temperature will rise to 160˚F for medium doneness).
This recipe can be doubled easily. Place two tenderloins in Deep Covered Baker; microwave on HIGH 8-12 minutes as directed above.

Hi there! I've been making my own compost for a few years now and have learned a few tips along the way. Here's what I've found works best for me:- The length of time it takes for your compost to be ready really depends on a few factors, such as the size of your compost pile, the materials you're using, and how frequently you turn it. Generally, it can take anywhere from a few months to a year for compost to fully decompose.- In terms of what to put in your compost, the key is to have a good balance of "browns" (carbon-rich materials like dried leaves, straw, or shredded paper) and "greens" (nitrogen-rich materials like grass clippings, fruit and vegetable scraps, or coffee grounds). It's also important to avoid putting in any meat or dairy products, as they can attract pests.- Some other things you can add to your compost to speed up the decomposition process include eggshells (which add calcium), coffee filters (which add nitrogen), and crushed up egg cartons (which provide aeration). You can also add some water to keep the compost moist, but not too wet.Overall, composting is a great way to reduce waste and create nutrient-rich soil for your garden or plants. Just be patient and experiment with different materials to find what works best for you. Good luck!

Related to Pork Roast in Dcb - Microwaved?

1. How long does it take to cook a pork roast in the Deep Covered Baker?

The cooking time for a pork roast in the Deep Covered Baker will vary depending on the size of the roast and your microwave's wattage. As a general rule, a 2-3 lb pork roast will take about 30-35 minutes to cook in the microwave.

2. Can I use any type of pork roast in the Deep Covered Baker?

Yes, you can use any type of pork roast in the Deep Covered Baker. Some popular options include pork loin, pork shoulder, and pork tenderloin.

3. Do I need to add any liquid to the Deep Covered Baker when cooking a pork roast?

No, you do not need to add any liquid when cooking a pork roast in the Deep Covered Baker. The meat will release its own juices as it cooks, creating a delicious and flavorful sauce.

4. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker to cook a frozen pork roast?

Yes, you can use the Deep Covered Baker to cook a frozen pork roast. However, you will need to increase the cooking time by about 50% to ensure that the meat is fully cooked.

5. What are some suggested seasonings or marinades for pork roast in the Deep Covered Baker?

Some popular seasonings and marinades for pork roast in the Deep Covered Baker include garlic, rosemary, thyme, and citrus-based marinades. You can also get creative and try different combinations of herbs and spices to suit your taste preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • emo812
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
emo812
  • caraighan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies