• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Pray for My Cousin's Family

In summary, My cousin died suddenly this weekend. There are many questions at this point and asking anything will just drudge up more pain for my family at a time when they do not need them. The funeral is Wednesday.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
My cousin died suddenly this weekend. That honestly is about all I know. There are a lot of questions at this point and asking anything will just drudge up more pain for my family at a time when they do not need them.

The funeral is Wednesday.

Greg left behind 11 children (incluidng "steps") his mother and four sisters, all of whom are devastated by this loss.

Please pray that God is their rock during this time.

(P.S. Anybody know a nice, cheap PC-friendly recipe I can make for the funeral? I was thinking of a sheet cake on the bar pan ...)

Oh wow, that's terrible! I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.

I'm so sorry for your loss - I lost my cousin suddenly 16 years ago and I know exactly how you're feeling. May you find comfort and peace in the coming days. Praying for your and your cousin's family.

I agree with Becky you and your family are in my prayers. Whatever you fix will be fine.

Thank you.It is very confusing ... talked to my aunt today (sister of the one who lost her son) and there are still more questions than answers.

I'm so sorry, Di. Your family will be in my prayers--both for comfort and for answers.

your family will be in my prayers...

How about Tuxedo Brownie Cups? That isn't expensive, plus it's impressive and finger friendly. Or maybe go simple and do a double batch of brownies in the bar pan? Or how about Tiramisu Brownie Squares?

Oh, I got so caught-up in the recipe that I forgot to offer my condolences. Prayers for your family.

Praying for your family.

definately be thinking and praying for your family.

i like to do the thai chicken stir fry over rice (from last winter's SB). its very filling and doesnt cost much. plus, its freezable. A lot of people like it too. brownies (plain, or with rolos) are a good idea if you were leaning more towards a dessert.

more prayers for you & the family

Well, I had the cake mix in the cupboard so I am just making a sheet cake on the bar pan. It will feed a TON of people. (Did I mention that the cousin had 4 sisters and 11 kids, some of whom have kids, and there are a WHOLE MESS of cousins, many of whom have reproduced as well?)

I am also making the dump cake ... I will see how it holds up and leave it at home if it's not great.

Basically ... I want to go overboard for them because they have done so much for me ...

My thoughts are with you and your family. The unknown can tear us apart at times. Look up, someone else is in your thoughts.

I am so sorry for your loss! Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers!!

1. How can I submit a prayer request for my cousin's family?

To submit a prayer request for your cousin's family, you can reach out to us via our website or social media pages. Alternatively, you can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in submitting a prayer request.

2. Will my cousin's family's names be shared publicly when I request for prayers?

No, we understand the need for privacy during difficult times. Your cousin's family's names will not be shared publicly unless you specifically request for it to be included in the prayer request.

3. How long will the prayers for my cousin's family be offered?

The duration of prayers for your cousin's family will depend on their specific needs and circumstances. Our team will continue to offer prayers until you request for them to stop or until the situation improves.

4. Can I request for a specific type of prayer for my cousin's family?

Yes, you can specify the type of prayer you would like for your cousin's family. Our team is happy to offer prayers for specific needs such as healing, strength, comfort, or any other requests you may have.

5. Is there a limit to the number of prayer requests I can submit for my cousin's family?

No, there is no limit to the number of prayer requests you can submit for your cousin's family. We are here to support and offer prayers for your loved ones during their time of need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefa
  • pamperedcheflori