• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Pray for My Son's Surgery This Morning.

In summary, Holly's 13-month-old son, Joshua, has a corrective surgery scheduled for the next day. She asks for prayers for the surgery, doctors, nurses, and family. She later updates that the surgery was successful and thanks everyone for their prayers. Others express their support and share their own experiences with their children's surgeries.
BlessedWifeMommy
My little boy (13 months) has a corrective surgery scheduled for tomorrow (Friday) morning, 7:30 am AZ time (same as CA this time of year).

Please pray for the surgery to go well, pray for the doctors & nurses, and for our family.

Thank You!!!

I've started my prayers for you and your family, especially for your little boy, Joshua. I'm sure all will go well. Stay positive.

Holly, the Lord will be with him! He is so precious and has a loving God to protect him and guide the doctors and nurses.

Sending lots of prayers!!

Sending you prayers........

Sending prayers too.

You & your family will be on my mind & in my prayers until we get an update from you. Please be sure to post when you feel up to it. God Bless! Sending hugs ~ Marey in Michigan

Thank you so much for all your prayers. Joshua is home and doing well. Surgery was a success. Now he just needs to heal. He is taking a nap now. Personally, I'm so glad it is over and we are on the mend. I learned today that it is so hard to see your little boy go through a surgery. However, I am so thankful that advancements have been made and it is possible.
Thanks again! God Bless ~ Holly

Holly,

So glad to hear the wonderful news. There were a lot of us praying. . .even if we did not post it here. Now we'll pray for a quick and easy recovery!

Glad to hear that his surgery went well!!!

Likewise, I'm so happy all went well and he is securely and lovingly at home!

So glad he is doing well! My son had open heart surgery at 11 days old but I can't imagine having him home and then handing him over to the surgeons! God has truly blessed out doctors! If my son were born 50+ years ago he would not have survived!

I was out of town, so missed this thread. I'm glad to hear that things went well. I've prayed for your son's quick healing.

Praying for a quick recovery! My son's name is Joshua too!

Thankyou for updating us. I thought about you since your post and was hoping you'd give us a quick update. What a relief that it's over...give that little angel a hug from his Pampered Chef friends! Take Care, Marey in Michigan

What is the best way to pray for my son's surgery?

The best way to pray for your son's surgery is to pray with a sincere and open heart. You can also gather family and friends to join in prayer and create a positive and supportive atmosphere.

Can I request a specific outcome in my prayers?

Yes, you can request a specific outcome in your prayers. However, it's important to remember that ultimately, the outcome is in the hands of a higher power and to trust in their plan.

How can I find comfort and strength during this difficult time?

Finding comfort and strength during this difficult time can be achieved through prayer, meditation, and seeking support from loved ones. It may also help to focus on positive thoughts and trust in the medical team caring for your son.

Can I ask others to pray for my son's surgery?

Yes, you can absolutely ask others to pray for your son's surgery. It can be comforting to know that others are sending positive thoughts and well wishes during this time.

What other resources are available for support during this time?

Aside from prayer and support from loved ones, you can also seek support from your local church or religious organization. Many hospitals also offer chaplain services for spiritual support. Don't hesitate to reach out for help during this difficult time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • dannyzmom