• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pray for My Cousin's Daughter Who Is Around 2

In summary, Lillie was taken to the pediatrician because her cousin and aunt noticed that she would sometimes seem off. They made an appointment to take her in for a brain scan, and my aunt called my dad to tell him that Lillie had been admitted. They have not been told anything yet, but they are waiting for the results. My brother went with my cousin and aunt to the doctor's visit, and the dad was not able to get off work. My aunt travels for her job, so she was also at the other end of the state. Prayers are being said for the family. Brenda, my grandson has had headaches occasionally for the past few months,
jrstephens
My cousin and aunt had notice that me cousin's(Ashley) little girl (Lillie)would just seem like something was not right at times with her and they made an appointment to take her to the pediatrician this morning. My Aunt Linda called my dad and they admitted Lillie to the hospital immediately to run brain scans. That is all that we know right now. Please pray for them as they await news and for the results.

Ashley's brother went with her to the doctor's visit. The dad (Dean) could not get off work from a shut-down that just started and my aunt travels with her job and had to be at the opposite end of the state today. Pray for them as they now travel to be with them too.

Prayers being said!

You are in my prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I took my 8 yr old daughter to the pediatrician, she has been complaining about headaches for the past two weeks, the dr. does not see anything wrong with her vision,.... Now i have to keep a log of how, when and why she gets the headaches.................of course we think the worst as parents.....................

Keep them prayers coming,,,,,,,,,everything will be okay.

TRUST IN HIM COMPLETELY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have added your family to my prayer list.

I'll be praying.

Any news Jennifer?

We talked to my aunt tonight and they still have not been told anything. Just they are running test.

And we just found out the real reason the dad is not with my cousin. They have seperated b/c he is having an affair! We knew they were seperated but thought they were back together. He is still not there!:mad:

How horrible! I hope everything turns out for the best for your cousin's daughter! I'll pray for them!

Boy Jennifer, when it rains it pours!

I will keep Lillie & your family in my prayers. Please keep us updated.

Brenda, my 7 yr old grandson has headaches occasionally & his Ped. ordered a CT off the head. My DD is a nurse, so she was freaking. I am also a nurse so I did my best to help her settle down a bit but inside I was freaking too.

Nothing on the CT.

Are you also logging what she has eaten when these occur? Is she tired?

Keep us posted.

They sent Lillie home. She will take medicine for 6 weeks and will go back for the test again to see if the siezures are still happening. They did not find any reason why they are happening. Please pray they will have stopped and the medicine will work. It is a prayer of thanksgiving that it not a tumor or anything worse that requires her to stay in the hospital.

Lillie and family will stay on my prayer list

Jennifer - little Lillie is in my prayers. ^j^

I'll keep up the prayers.

I praying for her and your family.

So far she has not had anymore siezures. Her dad came to see her over the weekend but she get pretty upset when he left. So, although it is great for her to see him, she really does not need to get upset.

Related to Pray for My Cousin's Daughter Who Is Around 2

1. "How can I pray for your cousin's daughter who is around 2?"

First and foremost, pray for her health and well-being. Pray for any medical conditions or illnesses she may be facing, and for strength and comfort for her and her family during this time.

2. "What specific things can I pray for her at this stage in her life?"

You can pray for her development and growth, both physically and emotionally. Pray for her to have a loving and nurturing environment, and for her to experience joy and happiness in her daily life.

3. "Are there any specific Bible verses or prayers I can use when praying for her?"

There are many verses and prayers that can be used when praying for a young child. Some suggestions include Psalm 139:13-16, Proverbs 3:5-6, and Philippians 4:6-7.

4. "Is there anything else I can do to support your cousin's daughter and her family?"

Aside from praying, you can offer practical help such as bringing meals, offering to babysit, or providing emotional support. You can also send cards or messages of encouragement to let them know you are thinking of them.

5. "How can I continue to pray for her as she grows older?"

As she grows and faces new challenges, continue to pray for her health, safety, and happiness. Pray for her to have a strong faith and to make good choices. And always remember to pray for her family as well, as they play a crucial role in her life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
nikked
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies