• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What challenges will I face with travel for my aunt's funeral in NY?

In summary, Jason's aunt passed away after being diagnosed with an inoperable tumor. The services will be held in his hometown in NY and he will have to take a long drive to get there. Many people offered their condolences, prayers, and hugs to Jason and his family, wishing them safe travels and good memories.
jasonmva
Silver Member
My dad called me this morning to let me know that my aunt passed away this morning. She was also my godmother and my dad's oldest sister. A couple of months ago she was diagnosed with an inoperable tumor on the back of her brain. Also pray for travel mercies for me. I am not sure when the services will be but they are going to be in my hometown in NY and with no direct flights up there, I will have to make the drive.

Oh, hugs to you Jason. Anything I could say would sound trite, so just know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers and thoughts. Take care and be careful on that drive.

Jason,

You and your family are in my prayers. I wish safe travels and good memories for you.

Jason,

I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers going out for you and all of your family.

I am so very very sorry Jason.
Big cyber-hugs coming your way.

Jason,

My deepest condolences to your and your family.

(((((hugs)))))

Please travel safely. Check in when you get back so we know you're safe.

Jason, I am so sorry to hear about your loss..... Sending lots of prayers out to you and your family during this time.... and most of all BIG ((((((HUGS))))))Please travel safely!

SorryMy condolences to your family. So sorry for your loss. Have a safe trip, you will be in my prayers!!

Debbie :D

Jason

Nothing I can say will make it better at this point. But time makes it easier to deal with. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. She is in a much better place. I hope you know that. :angel: (((Hugs)))

Jason~

I am sorry to hear about you and your family's loss. I pray that God will give all of you a sense of peace, lots of laughs over memories, and traveling mercies on everyone (especially you!) that will be coming from a distance.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Sorry to hear of your loss - stay safe traveling and I hope you can make it a good visit with family. 1 1/2 years ago, we had 7 losses in our family in 5-6 months (one being my father)...it was hard, you can't change that, but we drew closer as a family.

Jason, I'm so sorry for your loss. Have a safe trip.

Related to What challenges will I face with travel for my aunt's funeral in NY?

1. What is "This Is Going to Be a Hard One"?

"This Is Going to Be a Hard One" is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that can be used for crushing, blending, and mixing ingredients. It is perfect for creating delicious dips, sauces, and dressings.

2. What makes "This Is Going to Be a Hard One" different from other kitchen tools?

"This Is Going to Be a Hard One" has a unique design with sharp, stainless steel blades that can easily crush and blend even the toughest ingredients. It also has a comfortable handle for easy grip and control while using.

3. How do I use "This Is Going to Be a Hard One"?

To use "This Is Going to Be a Hard One", simply place your desired ingredients in a bowl or container and use the tool to crush and blend them together. You can also use it directly in a pot or pan while cooking to create delicious sauces and dressings.

4. Is "This Is Going to Be a Hard One" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "This Is Going to Be a Hard One" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply place it on the top rack of your dishwasher or wash it by hand with warm, soapy water.

5. Can "This Is Going to Be a Hard One" be used for other tasks besides crushing and blending?

Yes, "This Is Going to Be a Hard One" can also be used for mixing and chopping ingredients. It is a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of tasks in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jasonmva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • jrstephens