• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Help...have Main Ingredient List but Don't Know

In summary, the recipe the consultant lost was for Tiramisu Brownie Squares. The recipe calls for brownie mix, instant coffee, warm water, and cold milk to be combined to make a cake-like brownie. The brownies are then cut into cubes and toffee bars are chopped and layered on top. Whipped topping is then added and the dessert is garnished with additional whipped topping if desired.
kcjodih
Gold Member
the recipe. I just had a host call....wants a recipe she had ages ago from another consultant and says she use to make it all the time but now she's misplaced it during her move. It has pudding, Skor/Heath type bar, whipped cream and coffee in it. Any ideas?

TIA,

Just found out it also is on a brownie base...the bar is layered with the rest and also sprinkled on top. I'm really hoping this is an actual recipe and not just the consultant's modified one...

Jodi,

It sounds like the Tiramisu Brownie Squares, found in the All The Best cookbook. Here is the recipe, in case you don't have it.

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN
www.pamperedchef.biz/dawntrudell

Attachments

• Tiramisu Brownie Squares.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 412
Thanks Dawn, that's the one I was thinking as well. So do you think that's it and she obviously substituted the chocolate cookies for the chocolate bar?

It's the Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle I believe.

1 pkg (18.25 oz) brownie mix (plus ingredients to make cake-like brownies)
4 t instant coffee
1/4 C warm water
1 3/4 C cold milk
2 pkgs (3.4 oz each) white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling OR
Vanilla instant pudding and pie filling can be substituted for the white chocolate pudding, if desired
2 C thawed, frozen whipped topping
3 toffee bars (1.5 oz each), coarsely chopped
Additional whipped topping (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray Rectangular Baker with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Prepare brownies according to package directions for cake-like brownies. Bake as directed. Cool completely.

2. Dissolve coffee granules in water in Classic Batter Bowl. Add milk and pudding mix; whisk until mixture is smooth and begins to thicken using Stainless Steel Whisk. Gently fold in whipped topping using Classic Scraper.

3. Cut brownies into 1-inch cubes using Serrated Bread Knife. Chop toffee bars using Food Chopper. Layer 1/3 of the brownie cubes onto bottom of chilled Chillzanne® Bowl. Top with 1/3 of the pudding mixture; press lightly. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the chopped toffee. Repeat layers two more times. If desired, garnish with additional whipped topping using Easy Accent® Decorator.

Yield: 12 servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 450, Total fat 22 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Carbohydrate 58 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 400 mg, Fiber 1

Great big HUGS!!!!Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!

That's it! I just called her.

Oh by the way, did I say thank you? LOL

hehe no problem... actually, the thanks goes out to Rebecca Bilyeu--she took the time out of her most-likely busy day to email me the huge recipe file that I found that recipe in.. :)
God bless!

1. What are some easy substitutions for common main ingredients?

Some common substitutions for main ingredients include using Greek yogurt instead of heavy cream, using applesauce instead of oil, and using mashed bananas instead of eggs. You can also substitute ground turkey or tofu for ground beef, and use vegetable broth instead of chicken broth.

2. How can I make a dish vegetarian or vegan?

To make a dish vegetarian, you can substitute meat with tofu, tempeh, or beans. To make it vegan, you can use plant-based milk, vegan cheese, and egg substitutes like flaxseed or chia seeds. You can also add extra vegetables or grains to make a dish more filling.

3. Can I use frozen vegetables instead of fresh ones?

Yes, you can use frozen vegetables in most recipes as a substitute for fresh ones. However, they may have a slightly different texture when cooked, so it's best to thaw them before using them in a dish. You may also need to adjust the cooking time to account for the frozen vegetables.

4. How do I know if a main ingredient is ripe?

Different main ingredients have different ways of indicating ripeness. For fruits like avocados and mangoes, they should yield slightly when gently pressed. For vegetables like tomatoes and eggplants, they should be firm to the touch with no soft spots. A quick internet search can also provide specific tips for checking the ripeness of a particular main ingredient.

5. What can I do with leftover main ingredients?

Leftover main ingredients can be used in a variety of ways. You can add them to a salad, make a stir-fry, use them as toppings for pizza or flatbread, or incorporate them into a pasta dish. You can also freeze them for later use or repurpose them into a new dish by adding different seasonings or sauces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ericadboone
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
Replies