1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Please help...have main ingredient list but don't know

1. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

the recipe. I just had a host call....wants a recipe she had ages ago from another consultant and says she use to make it all the time but now she's misplaced it during her move. It has pudding, Skor/Heath type bar, whipped cream and coffee in it. Any ideas?

TIA,

Nov 21, 2005
  2. kcjodih

Just found out it also is on a brownie base...the bar is layered with the rest and also sprinkled on top. I'm really hoping this is an actual recipe and not just the consultant's modified one...

Nov 21, 2005
  3. dawn424383

dawn424383 Member

Jodi,

It sounds like the Tiramisu Brownie Squares, found in the All The Best cookbook. Here is the recipe, in case you don't have it.

Dawn Trudell
    Independent Kitchen Consultant
    Fort Wayne, IN
    www.pamperedchef.biz/dawntrudell

Attached Files:

Nov 21, 2005
  4. kcjodih

Thanks Dawn, that's the one I was thinking as well. So do you think that's it and she obviously substituted the chocolate cookies for the chocolate bar?

Nov 21, 2005
  5. pchefinski

pchefinski Advanced Member

It's the Double Chocolate Mocha Trifle I believe.

1 pkg (18.25 oz) brownie mix (plus ingredients to make cake-like brownies)
    4 t instant coffee
    1/4 C warm water
    1 3/4 C cold milk
    2 pkgs (3.4 oz each) white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling OR
    Vanilla instant pudding and pie filling can be substituted for the white chocolate pudding, if desired
    2 C thawed, frozen whipped topping
    3 toffee bars (1.5 oz each), coarsely chopped
    Additional whipped topping (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray Rectangular Baker with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Prepare brownies according to package directions for cake-like brownies. Bake as directed. Cool completely.

2. Dissolve coffee granules in water in Classic Batter Bowl. Add milk and pudding mix; whisk until mixture is smooth and begins to thicken using Stainless Steel Whisk. Gently fold in whipped topping using Classic Scraper.

3. Cut brownies into 1-inch cubes using Serrated Bread Knife. Chop toffee bars using Food Chopper. Layer 1/3 of the brownie cubes onto bottom of chilled Chillzanne® Bowl. Top with 1/3 of the pudding mixture; press lightly. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the chopped toffee. Repeat layers two more times. If desired, garnish with additional whipped topping using Easy Accent® Decorator.

Yield: 12 servings
    Nutrients per serving: Calories 450, Total fat 22 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Carbohydrate 58 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 400 mg, Fiber 1

Nov 21, 2005
  6. kcjodih

Great big HUGS!!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!

That's it! I just called her.

Oh by the way, did I say thank you? LOL

Nov 21, 2005
  7. pchefinski

pchefinski Advanced Member

hehe no problem... actually, the thanks goes out to Rebecca Bilyeu--she took the time out of her most-likely busy day to email me the huge recipe file that I found that recipe in.. :)
    God bless!

Nov 21, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted