• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Help Me Find This Recipe (This Is Long)

Ingredients:-1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped-1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions with tops-1/4 cup grated carrot -1 teaspoon peeled and finely grated fresh gingerroot -1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked -1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce -1 egg white, lightly beaten -1/4 cup mayonnaise -1 garlic clove, pressed-24 square wonton wrappers-Pantry Basil Oil or vegetable oil-Dipping Sauce:-1/
ted122781
I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, this lady that stopped by my booth on Sunday just called me and was looking for a specific recipe that she had at a PC show 2 years ago. She told me at the booth that she wants to have a cooking show, and she told me again when I called her on Tuesday as regular follow up. She said she wants to have the show around Spring Break, she's just not sure of the exact date. I told her I'd call her next week, and we'd make all the plans. Then she called me today, and she totally wants a show; but she really wants me to make this recipe. The problem is, is that she doesn't know too much about the recipe. I asked her the ingredients.

Wonton Shells stuffed with sliced ginger, canned chicken, carrots and onions.
It was baked on the round stone and there was dipping sauce made with jalapeno jelly and soy sauce.

Is that familiar to anyone?
I have a ton of wonton shell recipes at home, and I haven't even looked on the PC website yet, but I wanted to ask you all first.

It's the chicken potstickers recipe from the theme shows a couple of years ago. The recipe is on CC - REALLY tasty! And a good interactive show!

Baked Potstickers with Sweet Asian Dipping Sauce. Let me look for the recipe.

Here you go - you can find it at CC - under Seasons Best, Winter 2005 - so you could email her the ingredient list even!:thumbup:

The Pampered Chef ®
Baked Potstickers with Sweet Asian Dipping Sauce
Recipe

Potstickers
1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions with tops
1/4 cup grated carrot
1 teaspoon peeled and finely grated fresh gingerroot
1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked
1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
1 egg white, lightly beaten
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 garlic clove, pressed
24 square wonton wrappers
Pantry Basil Oil or vegetable oil

Dipping Sauce
1/2 cup red jalapeño jelly
1/4 cup rice vinegar
2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce

1. Preheat oven to 425°F. For potstickers, finely chop water chestnuts using Food Chopper. Thinly slice green onions using Chef's Knife. Grate carrot using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Finely grate gingerroot using Microplane® Adjustable Grater. In Stainless (2-qt.) Mixing Bowl, combine water chestnuts, green onions, carrot, gingerroot, chicken, soy sauce, egg white, mayonnaise and garlic pressed with Garlic Press; mix well using Classic Scraper.

2. To assemble potstickers, place 12 wonton wrappers onto smooth side of Large Grooved Cutting Board. Lightly brush edges of each wonton with water using Pastry Brush (see Wonton Shapes). Using Small Scoop, place a mounded scoop of filling onto center of each wonton. Shape and seal wontons as desired. Place potstickers on Large Round Stone; lightly spray with basil oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Repeat with remaining wontons. Bake 12-15 minutes or until edges of potstickers are golden brown. Remove from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack.

3. Meanwhile, for dipping sauce, place jelly in Small Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30-40 seconds or until warm; add vinegar and soy sauce. Whisk until well blended using Stainless Mini Whisk. Transfer potstickers to Simple Additions® Rectangle Platter using Chef's Tongs; serve with dipping sauce.

Yield: 24 potstickers

Nutrients per serving: Light (2 potstickers and 1 tablespoon sauce): Calories 140, Total Fat 4 g, Saturated Fat .5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 19 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 360 mg, Fiber 1 g

Wonton Shapes
Candy Wrapper: Brush only top edge of wonton with water. Beginning at bottom edge, roll wrapper to form a cylinder shape. Pinch to seal, leaving ends flared.

Envelope: Brush all four edges of wonton. Fold one point over filling and overlap with the opposite point. Repeat with remaining two points.

Pyramid: Brush all four edges of wonton. Fold up two opposite points toward the center and pinch to seal only at top. Fold up remaining two points toward center and pinch all seams to form pyramid shape.

Ruffle: Do not brush wonton with water. Fold edges up in a ruffled pattern, forming against filling and standing straight up. Do not pinch at top.

Cook's Tip: Wonton wrappers are 3-inch square sheets of dough similar to pasta dough. They are used to make a variety of Asian-style dumplings, which are typically boiled, pan fried or deep fried, and can be found in the produce section of most supermarkets.

Shopping List
1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts
4 green onions with tops
1 small carrot
1 1-inch piece fresh gingerroot
1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken
3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
1 egg
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 garlic clove
24 square wonton wrappers
Pantry Basil Oil or vegetable oil
1/2 cup red jalapeño jelly
1/4 cup rice vinegar

Cook's Tip: Wonton wrappers are 3-inch square sheets of dough similar to pasta dough. They are used to make a variety of Asian-style dumplings, which are typically boiled, pan fried or deep fried, and can be found in the produce section of most supermarkets.

© The Pampered Chef, Ltd.,

These are from 3 years ago, I think...they were intro'd at the 2005 National Conference as one of the theme shows.

Thank you!!!!!!!
Thank you!!!!!!!
Thank you!!!!!!!

I am having an awesome day!!!!!

Sorry - late reply.... all the replies weren't showing when I first loaded the page!

PampChefJoy said:
Sorry - late reply.... all the replies weren't showing when I first loaded the page!

No, Joy - we just all answered at the same time!:D

here's the picture and recipe from CC

Attachments

• cel05_ds_baked_potstickers_recipe_new.pdf
    269.5 KB · Views: 405
ChefBeckyD said:
No, Joy - we just all answered at the same time!:D

Some days this site is like a room full of women all talking at once... hard to get anything in edgewise!

It IS a room full of women all talking at once! And then we have the occasional guy in here to liven things up. :D

What did you say? I couldn't hear you... too many people talking!

OMG - it is SOOOOO Friday today!!You think?

Not only Friday, but the oldest was off school, so I ended up staying home from work with my three and my girlfriends 8yo DS (same age as my oldest DS) and both boys are borderline ADHD!!! Thank goodness DD and the younger DS are napping... I need some alone time... these kids are driving me crazy!

Send them outside to play in the snow. :)
Promise them hot chocolate if they're out for more than 30 minutes. :D

I made these a couple of weeks ago, without Mayo, and added PCAsian Seasoning to taste. For the texture that my purist husband wanted, I minced the chicken with the food chopper. DH still prefers sauteed gyoza (potstickers) so I made half the recipe in the Executive skillet, browning the bottom of the wrappers then adding 2 tablespoons of water to the pan, covered and steamed until wrapper was 'done'.Very tasty...DS and I loved the dipping sauce, DH preferred chili oil, rice vinegar and shoyu. :)

chefann said:
Send them outside to play in the snow. :)
Promise them hot chocolate if they're out for more than 30 minutes. :D

They were already outside for 3 hours along with two girls from down the street. But since the 20 mo DD wanted to go out as well, that didn't allow me any quiet time! It has just been one of those days where everytime I turned around and started to get something done, one of the kids needed something. They have actually been pretty good today... I just need more than 5 minutes at a time to myself. And tonight I have a cub scout thing, have to help "supervise" at a bday party tomorrow (for the boy that is here today), have a show tomorrow night and then a HUGE cub scout banquet I'm in charge of on Sunday. BLEH!

CookingwithMary said:
I made these a couple of weeks ago, without Mayo, and added PCAsian Seasoning to taste.

For the texture that my purist husband wanted, I minced the chicken with the food chopper.

DH still prefers sauteed gyoza (potstickers) so I made half the recipe in the Executive skillet, browning the bottom of the wrappers then adding 2 tablespoons of water to the pan, covered and steamed until wrapper was 'done'.

Very tasty...DS and I loved the dipping sauce, DH preferred chili oil, rice vinegar and shoyu. :)

Oh, I am SO hungry now! For lunch last Thursday I ordered gyoza and tempura-so delicious but very expensive-I will have to try to make them my self now. Ü

Related to Please Help Me Find This Recipe (This Is Long)

What is the name of the recipe?

The name of the recipe is "Please Help Me Find This Recipe (This Is Long)".

What type of dish is this recipe for?

This recipe is a main dish.

What are the ingredients needed for this recipe?

The ingredients needed for this recipe are listed in the recipe itself. If you are unable to find the recipe, please contact customer support for assistance.

Are there any substitutions for the ingredients?

Yes, there may be substitutions for some of the ingredients. Please refer to the recipe or contact customer support for assistance.

Is there a video or step-by-step instructions for this recipe?

Unfortunately, we do not have a video or step-by-step instructions for this specific recipe. However, we have many other recipes with instructional videos on our website that you can try. You can also reach out to our customer support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Rossana
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Rossana
Replies