• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Give Me Your Suggestions

In summary, my friend is looking for Pampered Chef gift ideas for her group of girlfriends. She has a theme this year of "Pampering Yourself" so she automatically thought of a pedicure gift. Then we were talking and decided she should do some sort of PC gift. The women are all either single or married with no kids. So I was wondering if you all could give me some great ideas on products that we could put together to make fun gift. She wanted to keep it around $25 per person. Thanks in advance.Some great ideas for a Pampered Chef gift for a single woman would be: -Microfiber towel and twix-it clips;with #2975 Hand So
Deannasbiz
I have a friend that just called me and she needs some "Pampered Chef" gift ideas. Here is her situation. She has a group of 4 girlfriends that do a gift exchange every year. This year their theme is "Pampering Yourself" so she automatically thought of a pedicure gift. Then we were talking and decided she should do some sort of PC gift. The women are all either single or married with no kids. So I was wondering if you all could give me some great idea on products that we could put together to make fun gift. She wanted to keep it around $25 per person. Thanks in advance.

I would definitely include: Microfiber towel and twix-it clips;with #2975 Hand Soap. or #1825 Prep Bowl Set with a variety of bulk candies in them. i.e. MM's;Peppermint chips; Spiced Pecans; you get the idea. If she wanted to
go in the direction of cotton balls, a small candle, bath salts, or personal care items, the Prep Bowls would work too. I also love the Round Up From the Heart trivet and have given it to several folks in years past.

Coffee & More cups with the cake recipe--delish!

Homemade for the HolidaysTake the Prep Bowls and fill one with bath salts, one with pot-pourri, one with small chocolates, or homemade decadent treat. Include the small bamboo spoon and a cheap magazine for the bath. :sing:

Or, fill one with hot chocolate mix, one with dried cranberries and mulling spices, one with her favourite tea. Include a Harlequin Romance and a Coffee n More cup.

Or, do one of the Mini Batter Bowl Mixes and a coupon that says you'll make them upon request!

Happy Holidays!

This is what I am giving my sister..."Pamper Yourself"

This includes hot cocoa mix, homemade biscotti, double chocolate dipped small bamboo spoon all nestled in the Coffee 'N More Dots mug; vanilla latte bath salts in prep bowl tied with other small bamboo spoon; warm vanilla sugar candle (another DS candle); all wrapped in a basket.

do you have the recipe for the vanilla latte salts?????

Use the SA small square bowls -set of 4. Fill with manicure supplies and a bottle of almond oil. The bowl can be use to soak the fingertips too.

chefmeg said:
do you have the recipe for the vanilla latte salts?????

Found them already made. Possibly wal-mart or dollar store? However, I do plan to make my own in the future. I did a google search for bath salts and found some recipes. Check there.

It sounds like maybe you've already decided, but I thought I'd toss in one of the "pamper yourself" gifts my family is doing this year:

For a couple of our friends we bought the DOTS Coffee & More cups (20% off THIS month so $16 for the set of two) and some of the small bamboo spoons to coat with the white/dark chocolate like on the back page of the Holiday 2007 mini-catalog ($3.50 for the set of two). Then inside the cup you could neatly tie the spoons, the scoop clip ($5), and one of those small coffee packages either beans or ground (not more than $1 at our local grocery store) together with pretty Christmas ribbon.

Depending on whether you give each person one mug or two, the price would range from $18-$25.50. That 20% off November guest special is hard to pass up.

Then...if she's already spending near $100 on this stuff, she might as well pick up another couple orders (or buy more for her own family) to make it to $150 and qualify for the 60% host special!! That's what I did this month. We bought all of our family Christmas presents on my own show which reached just over $200, but I got the host special for US as a bonus. :D

1. What type of suggestions do you accept?

At Pampered Chef, we welcome any and all suggestions related to our products, customer service, and overall experience. We value the input of our customers and are constantly looking for ways to improve.

2. How can I submit my suggestions?

You can submit your suggestions by filling out our online suggestion form on our website or by contacting our customer service team through phone or email. We also have a suggestion box available at our physical store locations.

3. Is there a limit to the number of suggestions I can submit?

No, there is no limit to the number of suggestions you can submit. We encourage our customers to share their ideas and feedback with us as often as they'd like.

4. Will I receive a response to my suggestions?

Yes, we make sure to review and respond to all suggestions we receive. We appreciate the time and effort our customers take to share their thoughts with us and we want to ensure they are heard.

5. Can I receive compensation for my suggestions?

While we cannot offer compensation for suggestions, we do take them into consideration when making improvements to our products and services. We value our customers' input and strive to provide the best experience possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kattyschack
  • pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • lockhartkitchen