• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you thought about featuring your top host on your website?

In summary, "Thought This Was a Great Idea" is a line of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable. These products are created by a team of talented designers and developers, and are exclusively sold through Pampered Chef. They stand out from other kitchen tools with their combination of functionality and style, using high-quality materials and innovative designs. Customers can also host parties to try out the products and earn discounts and free items.
Humble Beginnings
I took a teleclass today on Website Savvy. Very informative. I recommend it. We did some brainstroming on ways to attract people to your site. One idea I hadn't thought of and thought was great was a Top Hostess page under the News section. She suggested listing your top host for the month. I thought about taking this a step further, I'm thinking to take a picture at my shows with each of my host and then at the end of the month not only list them but put their photo up too. Everyone loves seeing themselves on TV why not the web, I would let the host know she's on there and I'm sure she will tell her friends and this may drive some business. Also I was thinking of running a contest, at the end of the year, my top host receives a 25.00 gift certificate redemable through me to buy some products. If there's a tie I have no problem giving more or may do a drawing, haven't decided yet.

What do you think?

Last edited:
That sounds like a GREAT idea, you probably want to get their permission to post their picture of course but what fun to have a list of your top hosts for them to see.

What a wonderful idea! I may have to "steal" this idea if that is ok with you?

1. What is "Thought This Was a Great Idea"?

"Thought This Was a Great Idea" is a line of innovative kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable.

2. Who creates the products for "Thought This Was a Great Idea"?

The products for "Thought This Was a Great Idea" are created by a team of talented designers and developers who are constantly researching and testing new ideas to improve the cooking experience.

3. Are the products from "Thought This Was a Great Idea" only available through Pampered Chef?

Yes, all "Thought This Was a Great Idea" products are exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants or on our website. This ensures that our customers receive the best quality products and customer service.

4. What makes "Thought This Was a Great Idea" products stand out from other kitchen tools?

Our products are designed with both functionality and style in mind. We use high-quality materials and innovative designs to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. Plus, our products are backed by a satisfaction guarantee.

5. Can I host a party to try out "Thought This Was a Great Idea" products?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to try out our "Thought This Was a Great Idea" products and earn discounts and free products. Contact your local consultant to schedule a party today!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RCKmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
erinhoward
  • cmdtrgd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kdangel518