• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Give Me Feedback and Proof. Thanks!

In summary, the realtor has to pass around catalogs and collect orders for it to count as a catalog show to receive her 10% discount for a year. Otherwise, she was told that it needs to be submitted as an individual order, even if it is for $1500.00!!!
renee.see
Please give me feedback and proof. Thanks!

Attachments

• RealtorOrderForm.doc
    60.5 KB · Views: 529
  • RealtorLetter.doc
    83 KB · Views: 511
Cool! I've been thinking about doing something like this!

"I’ll refer my relocating clients to you as a look to fill their realty needs."
This sounds funny to me...should it be "as they look"?

Looks nice, Renee. I think this is a fairly untapped market for PC consultants. Good Luck!

You might also look through past files on here. I know I've seen other letters like this on here....might give you a few more ideas. I like the idea of making up gift sets for them to choose from.

I must admit...I got the "format" from here. Customized/updated some things though.

NICE! I caught that typo at the end, too. I might just appropriate this for my own use! I'm trying to drum up business in new ways!

I did a show for a woman who is a realtor. She was going to buy the Round Up Trivets with cookbooks as holiday gifts for all her clients, but decided on the cutting board and serrated bread knife (and a loaf of artisan bread) because she knew they would use the cutting board every day...Just a thought when they're looking for ideas!

The only problem is that the home office is cracking down on catalog shows that really aren't. The realtor has to pass around catalogs and collect orders for it to count as a catalog show to receive her 10% discount for a year. Otherwise, I was told that it needs to be submitted as an individual order, even if it is for $1500.00!!!

Paige Dixon said:
The only problem is that the home office is cracking down on catalog shows that really aren't. The realtor has to pass around catalogs and collect orders for it to count as a catalog show to receive her 10% discount for a year. Otherwise, I was told that it needs to be submitted as an individual order, even if it is for $1500.00!!!

So they just wouldn't get 10% off for the year...right? Maybe I can offer something else than - from me. I'll have to think on it.

Paige Dixon said:

I hadn't heard this. How do they check it? Call consultants if there are less than a certain amount of orders? I'm surprised they'd spend their time checking this....if someone places an order for $200, they should get something in return...even if it's just 10% off. IMO

GeorgiaPeach said:
I hadn't heard this. How do they check it? Call consultants if there are less than a certain amount of orders? I'm surprised they'd spend their time checking this....if someone places an order for $200, they should get something in return...even if it's just 10% off. IMO

I agree!
I've had people call me and order $300+ ... isn't it only fair that they get host benefits?

And what if someone has a catalog show..only two people order..and it comes to $200... this happens! They should and DO get credit!

GeorgiaPeach said:

I agree! When they called me and told me that I should have submitted a $2300.00 catalogue show as an indivudual order. I pointed out that when someone phones in an order, I can often get them to boost their order to $150 or $200 by offering them the host benefits. I think they should just give the benefits as though it was a show.

Have you ever had a show where only 1 or 2 people ordered? It was still a show! I don't see how they can really verify this except to count on our honesty. I think they should just give the benefits- they are still earning lots of profit!

1. How can I give feedback and proof for a product?

To give feedback and proof for a product, you can either leave a review on our website or contact our customer service team directly. We value all forms of feedback and strive to continuously improve our products.

2. Is it important to give feedback and proof?

Yes, it is crucial for us to receive feedback and proof from our customers. It helps us understand what our customers like and dislike about our products, and allows us to make necessary improvements to meet their needs and preferences.

3. Can I provide feedback and proof for multiple products?

Yes, you can give feedback and proof for as many products as you have purchased. We highly encourage our customers to share their thoughts and experiences with all the products they have used.

4. How can I provide proof of my purchase?

You can provide proof of your purchase by attaching a copy of your receipt, order confirmation email, or a photo of the product with its packaging. This will help us verify your purchase and ensure that your feedback is coming from a genuine customer.

5. Will my feedback and proof be shared publicly?

If you leave a review on our website, it will be visible to the public. However, if you contact our customer service team directly, your feedback and proof will only be shared internally to improve our products and services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKrisB
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • ChefetteDuJour
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies