• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Pie Pans: Feedback Wanted!

In summary, the mini pie pans are versatile and high-quality stoneware that can be safely used in the oven up to 450°F. They are also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. These pans have a 5-inch diameter and can fit one standard-sized mini pie or multiple smaller pies, and can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. Additionally, all Pampered Chef products, including the mini pie pans, come with a limited lifetime warranty for any potential issues.
legacypc46
Gold Member
Looking for feedback on the mini pie pans. What do you think of them?

Used them this week for the first time. Made caramel apple pies, used Baker's Joy, and they didn't even think about sticking!! Going to have a
"make your own pie" dessert at Saturday's show.
:love:

I'd love to hear more about a "make your own pie" show!!

cookinfletch said:
I'd love to hear more about a "make your own pie" show!!
me too! show script?

For baked pies: I buy Pillsbury pie crust rolls, two cans of fruit filling, butter, almonds. I spread pastry sheet on cabinet. As each guest comes in, she
takes the pie pan and traces her crust adding about a half inch (I roll out the crust a little to make it thinner.) I have the mini tart shaper out or they can use their fingers to press the dough into the pan. They spoon the filling in the crust and I tell them to decorate the top with the dough craps so they can recognize their pie. This goes on until the show starts when I put the pies in the oven (on the metal sheet pan) and they cook while I demo another recipe. If you wanted to do an uncooked pie, you can make graham cracker crusts in the tart pans, use the cream cheese, powered sugar, flavoring recipe put in easy accent cake decorator and let each fill the shell and decorate with fruit, sprinkles, etc. I like the baked version better because they can smell the pies baking during the show.
If I really like the host, I bring Blue Bell Ice Cream:love:!!

I made the warm apple cakes from the season's best and they were so yummy!

1. Can the mini pie pans be used in the oven?

Yes, the mini pie pans are made of high-quality stoneware and can safely be used in the oven up to 450°F.

2. Are the mini pie pans dishwasher safe?

Yes, the mini pie pans are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong the lifespan of the pans.

3. How many mini pies can fit in one pan?

The mini pie pans have a diameter of 5 inches and can fit one standard-sized mini pie or two to three smaller pies depending on the recipe.

4. Can the mini pie pans be used for savory dishes?

Yes, the mini pie pans are versatile and can be used for both sweet and savory dishes such as mini quiches, pot pies, and individual servings of casseroles.

5. Do the mini pie pans come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you encounter any issues with your mini pie pans, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancytees
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • anoelle
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • pctharper