• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Unique Gift Sets for Any Occasion | Get Inspired by Our Flyer Design!

I agree with you. It would be easier just to add a Seasons Best ? maybe even cheaper I mean after paper ink binding and not to metion extra work for you.You can just order them from the supply list. JMO.:)
PCwithStay-C
I have decided to offer gift sets at my shows and have been working on a flyer.
I would love any feedback or ideas, Thanks

Attachments

• Gift Sets.doc
    290.5 KB · Views: 460
Stacey - I think this looks great, however, why not go ahead and update it with the Fall products? The new bamboo, pizza cutter, etc. Not only have the styles changed, but prices changed also.
This is a great idea that you have put together!

I think that's a great idea!!!

Hi! Stacey,

Looks nice, but needs some work. When I opened it up some of the words were cut off (text boxes need to be moved or enlarged to fit the words). I think if you open it using your link you will see the problems. Other than that it looks great.

hehe Lamar, I was thinking that after I finished it!! oh well, I have a show this afternoon so maybe I will change it up tonite.
Thanks for the idea though :D

Good idea I like it:)

they look great!

My only suggestion would be to leave the word "free" out when speaking of the cookbook. It just makes the "set" look like they are getting more for thier $$.

Did you add the price of the cookbook into the total cost?

PCwithStay-C said:
hehe Lamar, I was thinking that after I finished it!! oh well, I have a show this afternoon so maybe I will change it up tonite.
Thanks for the idea though :D
Actually, my reason for telling you that was not only to help you.....but so that I could steal, uhm I mean borrow, your hard work!
Somewhere that you could really use this idea would be at a realtor's office...they ALWAYS buy a gift for their clients when they sell them a house. I have a good friend who is a realtor and I 'package' the sets for him (cheap plastic wrap and filler) so that he can gift his clients. It costs me a few $$ to do this, but I get enough orders that it doesn't really matter.:)

The Gift Sets will be good for christmas time too!

Reba, thanks for the suggestion. Ill change it when I do some of the season changeover stuff later tonite. the cookbooks are actually recipes I got from on here. I downloaded them and will be binding them. haha Lamar, you thief you :) The real estate office idea is great. I think I will send out these to the offices. I guess I could also drop them off with some brownies too :p Thanks :DJaime, I figure this is the perfect time to offer these with christmas right round the corner. Ill have to update with the new season stuff.Thanks everyone.

Are you going to be coming out of your pocket for the discount you offer? Just trying to figure out how it would work;)

yep Jaime, it would be out of pocket :( but I figure if it gets me more sales and more business then its worth the couple of bucks right :)

PCwithStay-C said:
yep Jaime, it would be out of pocket :( but I figure if it gets me more sales and more business then its worth the couple of bucks right :)

Yep:) Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. It's a really good idea and I have a fair coming up I think maybe it would be something to try there:) Especially(sp) with the holidays not to far away.

That is a really neat idea. I am thinking about doing this at a Open House that I will be having in September. I think what you have done here is awesome. :) :thumbup:

I'm working on a flyer for the new products... any ideas what to include in some of the gift sets?

PCwithStay-C said:
Reba, thanks for the suggestion. Ill change it when I do some of the season changeover stuff later tonite. the cookbooks are actually recipes I got from on here. I downloaded them and will be binding them.

haha Lamar, you thief you :) The real estate office idea is great. I think I will send out these to the offices. I guess I could also drop them off with some brownies too :p Thanks :D

Jaime, I figure this is the perfect time to offer these with christmas right round the corner. Ill have to update with the new season stuff.

Thanks everyone.

wouldn't it be easier just to add a Seasons Best ? maybe even cheaper I mean after paper ink binding and not to metion extra work for you.You can just order them from the supply list. JMO.:)

Related to Discover Unique Gift Sets for Any Occasion | Get Inspired by Our Flyer Design!

What types of gift sets are available?

We offer a wide variety of gift sets for different occasions, including cooking and baking sets, grilling sets, and kitchen tool sets. We also have gift sets for specific themes, such as Italian cooking or game night.

Do you have options for different price ranges?

Yes, we have gift sets at various price points to fit any budget. From small stocking stuffers to luxurious gift baskets, we have something for everyone.

Can I customize a gift set for a specific person?

Absolutely! Our gift sets are designed to be customizable, so you can mix and match items to create the perfect gift for your loved one. We also offer personalized options for some sets.

Are the products in the gift sets of high quality?

Yes, all of the products in our gift sets are from Pampered Chef and are made with the highest quality materials. We stand behind our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee.

Do you offer gift wrapping and shipping?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping and shipping services for an additional fee. This makes it easy to send a thoughtful and unique gift to your recipient without any extra hassle for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amybee
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
amybee
  • MicheleC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies