• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Party: Feedback Wanted After Holidays

In summary, an online party is a virtual event where guests can join from their own homes and make purchases directly through a provided link. Hosts can earn rewards, just like with in-person parties, and guests can join by clicking on the party link. If unable to attend, guests can still make purchases but will not be able to participate in real-time activities. Feedback can be given through a survey or comment on the party link.
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
Have any of you ever done an "online party" at one of the party sites? I'm thinking about doing it after the holidays. I heard about it on a wahm site...just looking for some feedback. I know it's done in a chat room set up.

I would check policies on that, I'm not sure that you can do it, I'm too new to know for sure though!

You cannot advertise PC in any way on any website but your PWS or in any Chat Room. It is a violation of the internet policies.

Thanks for clearing that up for me! I wanted to make sure....:)

Just do the party on your own website invites can be sent out and the party can be done from your site..

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too...it was just one of those passing thoughts. I'm so close to level 1 of the incentive and to getting the director pkg of spring products...

What is an online party?

An online party is a virtual event hosted on a platform such as Zoom or Facebook, where guests can join from the comfort of their own homes. The host will showcase Pampered Chef products and guests can make purchases directly through the online party link.

Can I still earn host rewards for an online party?

Yes, you can earn host rewards for an online party just like you would for an in-person party. As the host, you will receive a percentage of the total party sales in free products and discounted items.

How do I join an online party?

You can join an online party by clicking on the party link provided by the host. This will take you to the virtual event where you can view and purchase products, interact with the host and other guests, and participate in games and activities.

What happens if I can't attend the online party?

If you are unable to attend the online party, you can still make purchases through the party link. However, you will not be able to participate in games and activities or interact with the host and other guests in real-time.

How can I provide feedback for the online party?

You can provide feedback for the online party by filling out a survey or leaving a comment on the party link. This feedback is valuable for the host and Pampered Chef as it helps us improve our virtual events in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefetteDuJour
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies