• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Party Venue with a Kitchen? Rent Mine for Only $35!

In summary, Malinda offers her house to hosts who want to have a PC party, but does not think it would be a problem because it would be a fraction of what they would pay for renting a hall. She also offers her house to hosts, but has had little attendance when hosting shows at her home.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
I have been offered a house (with kitchen) to offer hosts who want to have a PC party but don't have the room at their place. I would have the keys and would need to clean up (which I always help clean up after parties and this wouldn't be a problem).

They thought a charge of $35 for renting it for the night. Does anyone have any comments or feel this might work?

Malinda

Really? How did that come about? Is it a friend or something?

The $35.00 might not be bad if it was a huge party but I would still be worried to have stranges over and be using somebody's home. KWIM

Spend money to make money? HASSLE! I agree with Rennea I wouldnt want something to get broken, misplaced or stolen from someone's home.

I offer my home for people with issues of their own place. I agree w/others I wouldn't want to be responsible for the items in the house.

rennea said:
Really? How did that come about? Is it a friend or something?

The $35.00 might not be bad if it was a huge party but I would still be worried to have strangers over and be using somebody's home. KWIM

It's my relatives house. Presently, they live in the upstairs, and the downstairs is their business. They bought another house are are planning on converting the upstairs into a consignment shop. We haven't figured out the details yet. The kitchen area can be partitioned off, so nothing gets broke or stolen in the house.

I thought I might offer it as an alternative to customers, but they would have to pay the $35.00 (not I).

Malinda Klein said:
It's my relatives house. Presently, they live in the upstairs, and the downstairs is their business. They bought another house are are planning on converting the upstairs into a consignment shop. We haven't figured out the details yet. The kitchen area can be partitioned off, so nothing gets broke or stolen in the house.

I thought I might offer it as an alternative to customers, but they would have to pay the $35.00 (not I).

I have done parties for a group that "rents" the basement of a bank that has like a little conference area down there. It has a full kitchen and they are fully responsible for it...not me. They pay the rent, they clean it up and they are in charge of the keys etc. It works out great! I don't see why it can't work for you as long as you remain "independent" in the whole deal. I would inform my hosts that I know of a place, but treat it as that, not "my family has a place". Keep the personal connection out of it as much as you can.
Good luck!

Sounds great. I wish I had a set up like that. Let us know how it goes

Hello, clustermate Malinda. Nice to see you. :)I honestly don't think it would be a problem because that is a fraction of what they would pay if they were to rent a hall, I would think.I also offer my home as an option to people, but nobody has taken me up on it. And I have pitiful attendance when hosting shows at my home, and have had people site the distance as an issue. I live 30 minutes from everything in my life, I don't feel I'm too far out but thus far, they disagree.Let us know if anyone takes you up on it.

Hi Malinda! I think that's a great option for your prospective hosts! I've used my house a few times for those who don't have a large enough space to have it show and it's worked out pretty well for me. I actually like it better since I don't have to lug my stuff everywhere!

I offer my house too, I just let them know ahead of time that we have been in the process of remodeling so it doesn't look the greatest, but that I do have the room to hold about 20-25 because of my open living room kitchen area. If they have more people coming then chairs here, I ask that they bring folding chairs if they have them, haven't had that problem yet though!

1. What is "Rent a Kitchen for Parties"?

"Rent a Kitchen for Parties" is a service offered by Pampered Chef where you can rent a fully equipped kitchen for hosting a cooking party or event. This allows you to have access to high-quality kitchen tools and appliances without having to invest in them yourself.

2. How does the rental process work?

First, you will need to contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to inquire about availability and pricing. Once you have reserved a date and time, you will be able to access the kitchen and all its amenities for the duration of your rental. After the event, the kitchen will be cleaned and ready for the next rental.

3. What is included in the rental kitchen?

The rental kitchen includes a variety of Pampered Chef products such as cookware, bakeware, knives, utensils, and small appliances. You will also have access to a fully stocked pantry with basic cooking ingredients. The kitchen is designed to be a complete cooking space, so you only need to bring your own food and beverages.

4. Can I rent the kitchen for personal use or just for parties?

Yes, you can rent the kitchen for personal use or for hosting a party. Whether you want to try out new recipes, prepare a special meal for your family, or host a cooking class with friends, the rental kitchen is available for various types of events.

5. Is there a minimum or maximum rental time?

The rental time can vary depending on the availability of the kitchen. However, there is a minimum rental time of 2 hours and a maximum of 8 hours per day. If you need the kitchen for a longer period, you can inquire with your local consultant for special arrangements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcnm2010
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • mmilus