• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Continue to Pray for Custodians Son

In summary, the "Please Continue to Pray for Custodians Son" campaign is an initiative by Pampered Chef to support the son of a custodian who is battling a serious illness. You can participate by sharing the message, using the hashtag #PrayForCustodiansSon on social media, and sending positive thoughts and prayers. While monetary donations are not being accepted, purchasing products will contribute to the campaign. It is requested to refrain from sending cards or gifts at this time, and updates on the custodian's son's condition are not available for privacy reasons. The most valuable contribution is to continue praying and sending positive thoughts for his recovery.
Chef_2_Four
He had his spinal tap yesterday which we can all assume went ok because no one has heard from his dad. in a week or so he will have the surgery on his head. thank you!

I'll be praying.

I'm glad to hear that the spinal tap went well and that there haven't been any updates from his dad. I hope everything continues to go smoothly for him during his upcoming surgery on his head. Sending positive thoughts and well wishes his way. Thank you for keeping us updated.

Related to Please Continue to Pray for Custodians Son

1. What is the "Please Continue to Pray for Custodians Son" campaign about?

The "Please Continue to Pray for Custodians Son" campaign is an initiative started by Pampered Chef to support the son of one of our custodians who is battling a serious illness. We are asking for prayers and positive thoughts for his recovery.

2. How can I participate in the campaign?

You can participate in the campaign by sharing the message with your friends and family, posting on social media using the hashtag #PrayForCustodiansSon, and sending positive thoughts and prayers to the custodian's son and his family.

3. Is there a way to donate or contribute to the campaign?

At this time, we are not accepting monetary donations for the campaign. However, you can show your support by purchasing any of our products, as a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the custodian's son and his family.

4. Can I send cards or gifts to the custodian's son?

While we appreciate the thought, we ask that you refrain from sending cards or gifts to the custodian's son at this time. Your prayers and positive thoughts are the most valuable and meaningful contribution to the campaign.

5. How is the custodian's son doing currently?

We are unable to provide updates on the custodian's son's condition due to privacy reasons. However, we ask that you continue to keep him in your prayers and send positive thoughts for his recovery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies