• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pizza Stone With Handles, When Did It Come Out?

In summary, the Pizza Stone with Handles was first released in 1990 and has dimensions of 15 inches in diameter and ½ inch thick. It is safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can also be used on the grill. To clean it, simply scrape off any excess food and rinse with hot water, avoiding soap or detergent. When using on the grill, it is recommended to place the stone on the grill before turning on the heat and use heat-resistant gloves when handling it.
KayPT
I have a client who is not sure if her stone is under warranty. Do any of you remember when the large pizza stone with handles came out? Thanks!

I would have to check some old catalogs, but I think that it was in the last 2-3 years.

I KNOW it was in the catalog when I started in 2008. It came out a year or two before that.. I only remember because I attended a party and the consultant who is now my director was commenting that she thought it was a dumb idea. I did too, I had the round one with the rack. Now that I have one, I like not having to have the rack...

I didn't like the MFP when it came out either, until I used it....

Thank you so much, that really helps!

At least within 5 years. When I started it was without handles. I would say 3-4 years.

I just looked at the catalog for spring/summer 2008 when I started, and it has both of them in it! It doesn't have the "NEW" green letters beside it (strange) and only the large stone with handles, not the medium stone with handles, is shown.I would verify with HO and see when she purchased it. You /she would have to do this anyway to process the return. Good luck!

1. When was the Pizza Stone with Handles first released?

The Pizza Stone with Handles was first released in 1990.

2. What are the dimensions of the Pizza Stone with Handles?

The dimensions of the Pizza Stone with Handles are 15 inches in diameter and ½ inch thick.

3. Is the Pizza Stone with Handles safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Pizza Stone with Handles is safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. How do I clean the Pizza Stone with Handles?

To clean the Pizza Stone with Handles, simply scrape off any excess food with a scraper or brush, then rinse with hot water and dry thoroughly. Avoid using soap or detergent as it can be absorbed into the stone and affect the taste of your food.

5. Can the Pizza Stone with Handles be used on the grill?

Yes, the Pizza Stone with Handles is safe to use on the grill, but it is recommended to place the stone on the grill before turning on the heat to avoid any potential cracking from sudden temperature changes. It is also important to use heat-resistant barbecue mitts or gloves when handling the hot stone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Natashya Giardina
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjaclyn
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • dancedivine