• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Photos of New Products Wanted: PM Me, Please!

In summary, the company is looking for high-quality photos of their new product line, including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. Professional photos are preferred but well-lit and well-composed photos taken by individuals are also accepted. Multiple photos can be submitted, but only one per product to avoid duplicates. There is no specific deadline to submit photos, but it is encouraged to do so as soon as possible for a higher chance of being featured. If chosen, the photos may be featured on their website, social media, or in marketing materials with credit given to the photographer and potentially a link to their social media or website.
apamperedone
Does anyone have photos of the new products? If so can you PM them to me, please. Thanks in advance!!

If so please PM me too. I know what they are but was hoping to show them at my shows this week to get bookings. Thanks

I'm sorry, I do not have any photos of new products. I recommend checking the company's website or social media pages for official product images.

Related to Photos of New Products Wanted: PM Me, Please!

1. What type of photos are you looking for?

We are looking for high-quality photos of our new product line, including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware.

2. Do the photos need to be professional?

While professional photos are preferred, we also accept well-lit and well-composed photos taken by individuals.

3. Can I submit multiple photos?

Yes, you can submit multiple photos of different products. However, we ask that you only submit one photo per product to avoid duplicates.

4. Is there a deadline to submit photos?

We do not have a specific deadline, but we encourage you to submit photos as soon as possible to increase your chances of being featured.

5. How will my photos be used?

If your photo is chosen, we may feature it on our website, social media platforms, or in marketing materials. We will credit you as the photographer and may also provide a link to your social media or website if desired.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • AlowayFamily
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • RaggedyAunt