• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personalized Ink Pens for Pampered Chef Consultants: Where to Buy?

You're welcome! I always take the caps off and keep a few black or blue pens next to my business card at check out -I put flowers on mine and the only people who want to steal them are kids! I also heard to take the caps off because most people don't want a pen with no cap on them.
cwinter474
Gold Member
I want to be sure I understand something here. :confused:

If I want to purchase personalized ink pens with my name stating that I am a PC Consultant and put my website on them.

The only place I can order thru is Merrill????? :cry:

If so they need to come out with CHEAP pens. I would like to order say 2 or 3 hundred to use as hand outs at fairs, parties and such. But they are so expensive at Merrill. I know I have used the flag pen sticker idea, but I was wanting something nicer.

Or can I order from anywhere as long as I don't use the logo??? :confused:

I noticed those yesterday, they are brand new. I like the idea but spending 50 cents per pen is not a good price. I used to work for a promotional products company and you can get pens alot cheaper than that.

cwinter474 said:
I want to be sure I understand something here. :confused:

If I want to purchase personalized ink pens with my name stating that I am a PC Consultant and put my website on them.

The only place I can order thru is Merrill????? :cry: No, but they are the only place you can get them with our LOGO...

If so they need to come out with CHEAP pens. I would like to order say 2 or 3 hundred to use as hand outs at fairs, parties and such. But they are so expensive at Merrill. I know I have used the flag pen sticker idea, but I was wanting something nicer.

Or can I order from anywhere as long as I don't use the logo???
You are correct! :confused:

Hope this helps! I looked into getting some pens made, but I never found a price low enough to entice me to order...

Why not put your name and number and "Your Kitchen Consultant" on pens you order from somewhere else. That way they at least remember what you are!

We can't say The Pampered Chef on them either, right?

sfdavis918 said:
We can't say The Pampered Chef on them either, right?

Yes, they can say The Pampered Chef® (use the trademark symbol) but you can't use the official logo, or the tag line. (Discover The Chef In You)

You can say The Pampered Chef. You just can't use the logo. You may not be able to use the tag line, either. Not sure about that one.

I knew someone else would know for sure. :)

Cool! I'm going to look into this too then. I would rather have people swipe those from my shows than my regular blue ones, cause you know it always happens!

Can we use our PWS address??

absolutely!

Sarah...if you don't end up ordering pens that are personalized (they are ones you WANT them to steal!!) then get yourself some RED pens! That way, guests realize that they aren't theirs...and they leave them behind! Not many people have red pens, so they stand out!

KellyTheChef said:
Sarah...if you don't end up ordering pens that are personalized (they are ones you WANT them to steal!!) then get yourself some RED pens! That way, guests realize that they aren't theirs...and they leave them behind! Not many people have red pens, so they stand out!

I totally agree - I stock up at BTS time and very rarely have to purchase more - I am loving this idea of personal ones though!!

I used to use red, but people started writing out their checks in red. And Banks will not accept red ink.

pclinskie said:
I used to use red, but people started writing out their checks in red. And Banks will not accept red ink.

My Bank does! But always keep a few black or blue pens next to my business card at check out -

I put flowers on mine and the only people who want to steal them are kids! I also heard to take the caps off because most people don't want a pen with no cap on them.

wadesgirl said:
I put flowers on mine and the only people who want to steal them are kids! I also heard to take the caps off because most people don't want a pen with no cap on them.

ohhhh clever!!!;)

ThanksThanks for all the info and the links. I have found some great pens, value priced....

I knew you guys would have the answers.

Thanks

wadesgirl said:

I've tried all of these tricks, yet people STILL want to steal my pens, so I just gave in and ordered the little click pens on Merrill a while back. Now I don't care if they get legs, b/c they are advertising for me. If someone uses a PC pen they got from me, and someone asks them if they know someone who sells PC, they can give them my name. But, I do like the idea of getting pens with your website on them! I might have to do that!! :) THANKS!!:balloon:

cathyskitchen said:
I've tried all of these tricks, yet people STILL want to steal my pens, so I just gave in and ordered the little click pens on Merrill a while back. Now I don't care if they get legs, b/c they are advertising for me. If someone uses a PC pen they got from me, and someone asks them if they know someone who sells PC, they can give them my name. But, I do like the idea of getting pens with your website on them! I might have to do that!! :) THANKS!!:balloon:
Silly people! I've used used the same pens for over a year with a flower and have only lost a couple because I gave them to people. I remembered buying the flowers on clearance after V-Day last year! I do like the personalized pens but will not pay Merrill's price!

My sister-in-law works for a pen company and she designs the "art" that goes on them for promotional pens for other companies etc. For Christmas two years ago she gave me a whole box of pens with my name, website and phone number on them.

I have been using them at shows and I can't get people to take them! Everyone must think I spent a lot of money on them and they don't want to take them.

I have gotten to the point where I am telling people to take it! You would think they would disappear and be good advertising, but for some reason it isn't working. At this point I'm worried about them drying out before I end up using them all!

You never know... But I do like having them and people have commented that they are nice. Hopefully the ones that get taken make a difference someday!

I am ordering pens next week from a buis contact who does promo items (love the personal contact and info vs. anonomus online ordering)

this is what my pens will say:

Paulette J****s
Your Ind. Pampered Chef Consultant
Ph#
website​

They will be aprox. .23 cents each for bright click pens (I hate when covers get lost!)

I also figured if my pens are walking at shows they should have mu info on them!

ChefBeckyD said:
Yes, they can say The Pampered Chef® (use the trademark symbol) but you can't use the official logo, or the tag line. (Discover The Chef In You)
Hey Becky, I know this was asked and explained before but how do you get the actual (R) symbol to come out??? TIA!

Sallie... Some companies you can contact them and they will send you samples. I really like dealing with my rep because she has samples of all the pens. Some of the ones I liked the look of were HORRIBLE to write with. I have been burned with BAD personalized pens before... never again!

I have used personalized pens for years. I love to use them at my shows, and I don't mind when people take them. It's like my business card. I always have them with me when I am out shopping, running errands, etc, because it never fails that the cashier or bank teller doesn't have a pen so I give her mine.

I also always include 1 in my host packets....again advertising!!!
just thought I would share....

KimDC said:
I have used personalized pens for years. I love to use them at my shows, and I don't mind when people take them. It's like my business card. I always have them with me when I am out shopping, running errands, etc, because it never fails that the cashier or bank teller doesn't have a pen so I give her mine.

I also always include 1 in my host packets....again advertising!!!
just thought I would share....

Love it Kim - great idea!~!:)

heat123 said:
Hey Becky, I know this was asked and explained before but how do you get the actual (R) symbol to come out??? TIA!
Hold down alt and type 0174 (I think) on the number pad. Otherwise, there's an item in the accessories (start > programs > accessories) that has "links" to special characters so you can insert them into programs/forms.

Thanks Oh Great Knowledgeable One- I mean Ann! :)

PS. Yep that did it! Thanks again! ® :)

Related to Personalized Ink Pens for Pampered Chef Consultants: Where to Buy?

1. Can I purchase personalized ink pens with my name and website as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can purchase personalized ink pens with your name and website as a Pampered Chef consultant. These pens can be used as a promotional tool at fairs, parties, and other events.

2. Where can I buy these personalized ink pens?

You can buy these personalized ink pens through Merrill, which is the official supplier for Pampered Chef merchandise.

3. Are there any other options for purchasing these pens aside from Merrill?

No, currently Merrill is the only authorized supplier for personalized ink pens with the Pampered Chef logo and website. However, you can purchase generic pens from any supplier and personalize them with your name and website without using the Pampered Chef logo.

4. Are there any cheaper options for purchasing these pens?

Merrill offers bulk discounts for larger orders, so you can save money by ordering a larger quantity of pens. Additionally, you can use the flag pen sticker idea as a more affordable alternative.

5. Can I use the Pampered Chef logo on my personalized ink pens?

No, the use of the Pampered Chef logo is restricted to official merchandise purchased through Merrill. You can only use your name and website on personalized pens without the logo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chef Elmer
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • sluna75
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies