• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Buy Affordable Yard Signs for Advertising?

They run about $15 a piece. You could try Vista Print, but they may have a better selection than what you're looking for.
pattidailey
Have a question for you all.... While I was out of town for a few days in the city I noticed all the yard advertising signs all over the place.....so I got to thinking why not make a few for my PC biz?? Does anyone know of a place where those yard signs can be purchased and personalized? I have looked online and they seem spendy. I wanted to use them as advertising now that the garage sales are in full swing in my little town. I thought if I could find them cheap enough it may be worth my while to get a few out and about around town. Anyone have any ideas or maybe you have used this tactic before??? :chef:

It would be wise to check your city ordinances and also your HOA for posting of signs. I know they are forbidden in my City and in my neighborhood...of course people still do it....but I wouldn't want to be caught!

merrill has some that you can buy

Contact your local printing co. They'll be your best bet. However, I DONT think you can put the PC logo on something like that since Merrill has them. Text would be fine tho.
Oh and they run about $15 a piece out here. We use them for our Junior League fundraisers all the time.-meryl

I have seen Merrill's but I am looking for the durable heavy plastic ones with the metal steaks....like you see with real estate signs or I Buy Houses kinda thing... We live out in the middle of nowhere land so luckily HOA is not an issue but I will have to check with the city... lol... Anyone have any web site they use for that that is better than another? I have purchased my biz cards from Vista Print and have been happy with them but they dont make what I am looking for. :rolleyes: Thanks again for all your help!

The merrill ones are pretty hardy. They have 2 kinds the garden flag type and the larger staked type that measure aprox 20" x 24".

What are yard signs used for?

Yard signs are used for advertising and promoting a business, event, or political campaign. They are typically placed in yards, along roadsides, or in other visible areas to attract attention and spread a message.

What are the benefits of using yard signs for advertising?

Yard signs are a cost-effective way to reach a large audience. They are also customizable and can be designed to fit the specific needs of a business or campaign. Additionally, yard signs can be placed in targeted areas to reach a specific demographic.

How do I design an effective yard sign for advertising?

When designing a yard sign, it is important to keep the message clear and concise. Use bold and easy-to-read fonts, along with eye-catching colors. Include important information, such as a company name, logo, and contact information. It is also helpful to use graphics or images to make the sign more visually appealing.

What materials are best for yard signs?

Yard signs are typically made from materials such as corrugated plastic, aluminum, or vinyl. These materials are weather-resistant and durable, making them suitable for outdoor use. They are also lightweight and easy to install.

Are there any regulations for using yard signs for advertising?

Yes, there may be local regulations or restrictions on the placement of yard signs. It is important to check with your city or town before placing any yard signs to ensure compliance with any regulations. Additionally, make sure to obtain permission from property owners before placing signs on their property.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
algdoughty
  • MakinBacon