• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Patrioic Tablecloth, Towels and Basket Liner Added to Outlet.

In summary, Charlene loves her tablecloth and uses it for all her summer shows. She also likes the new patriotic set, but is disappointed that the SA bag is only available to consultants. She is curious about the prices on some items, and thinks that they might be higher than the retail prices.
cbord
I also use my tablecloth around 4th of July and Memorial Day.

Charlene

I want all of the patriotic set!

cbord said:
I also use my tablecloth around 4th of July and Memorial Day.

Charlene

I LOVE my tablecloth, I used it for ALL my summer shows. I wish they would come out with 1 like this on supply instead of that plastic,small tacky one. I just ordered 3 more more. also they wash up in the machine BEAUTIFUL!!:D

I'm so happy to see it updated!!!:D

okay....again, so happy about the patriotic set...but does everyone see the SA bag? Only available to consultants? Why have it advertised on the outlet then? grr! Also, look at the prices on the crocks and items that have been on there for awhile....they are dropping :)

The SA bag is on my outlet on my website - I think it is available to anyone!

cmdtrgd said:
The SA bag is on my outlet on my website - I think it is available to anyone!

If you click on it, and read the description, the first line says "Available to Consultants only"

ahhh...that is silly

nevermind! I just checked again and it is off...they must have goofed! My guess is that it will be available to us only, or they are messing with our heads!! Maybe we will see more products later today too!

Anyone have the SA bag already? I'd like to get it but want to know if it's worth it. Thanks!

Did anyone notice our "sample" prices on CC are higher than the retail prices on some items. Hmmmm....:confused:

I mentioned this in the other thread that is going.... i see that the prices for the crocks and other "old" outlet items that have been on there for a bit are being reduced. I think that hey haven't gotten to it today yet.

Related to Patrioic Tablecloth, Towels and Basket Liner Added to Outlet.

1. What is the material of the patriotic tablecloth, towels, and basket liner?

The patriotic tablecloth, towels, and basket liner are made of durable, high-quality cotton that is both soft and easy to clean.

2. Can I purchase the patriotic tablecloth, towels, and basket liner separately or do I have to buy them as a set?

You can purchase the patriotic tablecloth, towels, and basket liner separately or as a set, depending on your preferences and needs.

3. Are the patriotic tablecloth, towels, and basket liner machine washable?

Yes, all of our products are designed to be machine washable for easy cleaning and maintenance.

4. What sizes are available for the patriotic tablecloth?

The patriotic tablecloth comes in three sizes: small (54" x 54"), medium (60" x 84"), and large (60" x 102").

5. Can I use the patriotic basket liner as a regular tablecloth?

Yes, the patriotic basket liner can also be used as a regular tablecloth, making it a versatile and multi-purpose addition to your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Heather8345
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sburnside
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sburnside
  • DebPC