1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What tablecloth do you use at your shows???

1. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

I use a red and white plaid tablecloth 1/2 of the year. I find it easy to add ribbons etc. for Valentines Day, and patriotic holidays. I use a cranberry one for fall and Christmas.

Jun 9, 2014
  2. I bought a full size white sheet set from a discount store for $9.99 and used the flat sheet as my table cloth. Worked great.

Jun 10, 2014
  3. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I typically do this at my vendor booths too. Or if you have to do your own backdrop, the flat sheet works well.
    I think places like Walmart sell just the flat sheet ...not sure the price though. But you don't have miscellaneous sheet parts you don't need.

As far as tablecloth, it's been awhile since I've done a LIVE cooking show, but it really depended on my host's environment. Sometimes, I was just using my white vinyl tablecloth. But if I was setting up my card table, I use a red tablecloth and put my black PC banner across it. The tablecloth draped down around the legs so I could hide my bags.

Jun 10, 2014
  4. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I found a set of plain white tablecloths at Sam's Club. On top of that I use the table runners showing both statements--hosting and recruiting.

Jun 10, 2014
  5. There are different kinds of table cloths that you can choose from. For me the best are those with bright colors like red or yellow. It surely looks appealing and refreshing to the eyes.

Jun 5, 2015
  6. raebates

I've started using the picnic blanket we earned a while back as a center tablecloth when I do events. I put a white tablecloth underneath (to hide what's under my table) and the black runners on both ends. It's eye-catching.

Jun 5, 2015
  7. Michelle Hebert-Voudren

Michelle Hebert-Voudren Novice Member

Where do you get the tablecloths from?

8. raebates

Right now tablecloths with the Pampered Chef logo aren't available. You can purchase tablecloths at discount stores or department stores. It depends on what you're looking for. Tuesday Morning is a good place to get nice tablecloths at a discount. Though, it's hit and miss if you're looking for a specific size, shape, and color.

Jun 29, 2015
  9. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

I've gotten mine from Kohls, Bed Bath, and Beyond... Anywhere they are having a great sale or coupon.

Jun 29, 2015
  10. Michelle Hebert-Voudren

Michelle Hebert-Voudren Novice Member

So, do u put a PC sign or banner up? I want to start doing vendor events, but being new I can't afford to buy the stuff off Merrill.

11. raebates

I use the runners we could earn and then buy. However, while a PC logo can help, it's not a necessity. A display of the products will draw people, and your welcoming smile will be even better.

Jun 30, 2015
  12. Bren706

Bren706 Senior Member Gold Member

I use white linen tablecloths with the black runner that we had earned. I can't wait for the September promo to earn the new tablecloth!

Aug 30, 2015
  13. byrd1956

byrd1956 Senior Member Gold Member

Wonder if it will be ok to continue to use tablecloths with the old logo?

Aug 30, 2015
  14. raebates

It will be. One of the things I love about PC is that they have never in my memory made it mandatory to update anything. If I came across something with the old hen-on-the-chef-hat logo, I'd feel comfortable using it.

Sep 1, 2015
    byrd1956 likes this.
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted