• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Is Changing!!! Serving Bowls Only Item.

In summary, PC must be in process of changing the outlet. The outlet may have been offline for a few hours, but they did warn their customers in their e-mail newsletter.
cbord
PC must be in process of changing the outlet. I just whne to see if something was available and only think is set of 3 serving bowls.

If you haven't purchased these bowls for yourself, they're GRAND.

I have mine and 2 of my customers got some and love them.

Charlene

I think the bowls are georgous but don't know what I would use them for! I already have the stainless bowls for mixing and the bowls from the colander set, so I don't have a huge need for more bowls!

I got them...and the are nice...but I have all of the other SA pieces...so mine are sitting in the cupboard!

gilliandanielle said:
I think the bowls are georgous but don't know what I would use them for! I already have the stainless bowls for mixing and the bowls from the colander set, so I don't have a huge need for more bowls!
Ditto here! I really like the looks of them but they dont' match my kitchen, and I also have the SSB so I dont' really need anymore!

I use one as a fruit bowl. They do go well in my kitchen though. I earned them when I first joined PC. My favorite is the middle bowl b/c it's blue on the inside (the other two are white).

I earned mine as a 60% host item several years ago when they first came out and I was a host (and a future consultant). Hee hee -- I recruited two people as a future consultant, but the timing wasn't right for me to be a consultant because I didn't want to commit to something that I couldn't focus on -- when I do something, I want to do it right, so I waited until I was a stay at home mom and could focus on it.

I love those bowls! They were my favorite item the season they came out!
They are just so pretty and they seem like they will last forever!

I use them as a booking incentive, worked a few times for me.

I have to get them!! I don't know when though since my money is tight right now! But they will go great with my kitchen, and I plan on hosting another mystery hostess show at my house this summer, plus I am doing a HWC kick off show at my house....maybe I will have to charge them....I would be saving so much money if I buy them!! :D

I got them when I hosted a show before I became a consultant. I got them at 60% off for Christmas. I told my husband, this is what you got me for Christmas. I seem to get just what I want when I do that. LOL!!!:p I love the bowls, they are the colors of my kitchen!

Weird, right now I don't see the outlet on my site at all.

They are definetly changing some stuff because my outlet shows only the bowls, and the outlet on CC doesn't have anything in it.

I still don't see the Outlet button on CC or my PWS! Ohhh, the anticipation, I hope there are lots of fun things!!!

jenniferknapp said:
I still don't see the Outlet button on CC or my PWS! Ohhh, the anticipation, I hope there are lots of fun things!!!

Me either - grr...wish they would put a link up that says "please be patient until XX/XX/XX the outlet will be back up soon".

I just pushed the outlet at a show 2 nights ago to get people to my website, then the weekend they would have time to look, it is GONE.

I just check to and nothing!! Can wait to see what they are going to put on!!

janetupnorth said:
Me either - grr...wish they would put a link up that says "please be patient until XX/XX/XX the outlet will be back up soon".

I just pushed the outlet at a show 2 nights ago to get people to my website, then the weekend they would have time to look, it is GONE.

I know!! It is so hard to get there as it is...let alone when it dissapears once in awhile, so then they keep looking, thinking they are in the wrong place!

Still nothing. :eek:

I'm glad I am not going crazy. I thought I just kept forgetting how to get to the outlet.

Its making me crazy. In the past changes have not meant it disappeared.

EEK! I just sent my e-mail newsletter mentioning the outlet for the first time. I was hoping to get a couple of orders. I acutally mentioned some of the items in the outlet in my newsletter!!!

I don't understand why they would have it offline for what, 12 hours now... and not warn us? It is the first of the month, don't they think that we are promoting it in our newsletters? ....This is one of the reasons of why I wait until the 5th or so to send mine out... seems like they have it situated by then!

So, can anyone tell me what colors are on the bowls? Is there any sort of artichoke green (or close)? I think they're pretty, but I can't really make out the colors to see if it'll match my artichoke kitchen. :) TIA

spoiledchef said:
So, can anyone tell me what colors are on the bowls? Is there any sort of artichoke green (or close)? I think they're pretty, but I can't really make out the colors to see if it'll match my artichoke kitchen. :) TIA

I just checked it next to my artichoke microfiber dishtowel, and the green in the bowls is just a little lighter, and not as "neon" ....if that makes sense, but I think that it would coordinate pretty well! (they don't match exactly) ....how does the MF towel match up with your kitchen?

I think its because they are redoing the pics & colors for May....whats also weird is they said as of 4/01 we can order the pink items on the supplies, I've D/L ed it but it wont update for April 1st.....:(

Ginger428 said:
I think its because they are redoing the pics & colors for May....whats also weird is they said as of 4/01 we can order the pink items on the supplies, I've D/L ed it but it wont update for April 1st.....:(

I think that they are doing some major changes... and on another thread someone mentioned that they tried calling HO, and it was weird....so many they are having big server problems on top of it?

I absolutely Love my bowlsI ordered them of of E-bay a couple of months after I started selling and I use them more than any other bowl I own!! It is actually a let down to use the other ones for my parties!! LOL Not that I don't like the others I just LOVE these ones!! LOL

jenniferknapp said:
I think that they are doing some major changes... and on another thread someone mentioned that they tried calling HO, and it was weird....so many they are having big server problems on top of it?

Yeah, its weird, because I updated PP & the pink are showing up as guest specials, but not on the supply order. I wanted to order the pink items so I could use them to show, thought I'd get a jump start before everyone started ordering them....Oh well...:)

Ginger428 said:
Yeah, its weird, because I updated PP & the pink are showing up as guest specials, but not on the supply order. I wanted to order the pink items so I could use them to show, thought I'd get a jump start before everyone started ordering them....Oh well...:)

Pink items are ordered on a "sample" order. I just placed mine:)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.......I thought last year they were on the supply order, oh well now I cant get them. Its a good thing I earned them....;)

You can still order them!! I don't know why this year they are under "sample", I thought it was kind of strange.

rennea said:
You can still order them!! I don't know why this year they are under "sample", I thought it was kind of strange.

I cant get them under the samples because I dont have a PC Debit Card. I have a PC Credit Card.

Ginger428 said:
I cant get them under the samples because I dont have a PC Debit Card. I have a PC Credit Card.

Oh poop, guess it's good that you earned them then.

rennea said:
Oh poop, guess it's good that you earned them then.

Yeah...I just checked CC & were not showing the pink items on the sample page....:confused:

In Pampered Partner Plus the HWC items are listed when you do a Supply order. It looks like you can order multiples.

But they are not showing up on PP....:confused:

Ginger428 said:
Yeah...I just checked CC & were not showing the pink items on the sample page....:confused:

I did mine through PP Sample order,hmmm wonder whats going on:confused:

You can get them on a supply order too...I was making up mine the other day (getting ready to send it in on the 1st....) and they WERE on the supply order list on P3.

If it won't update properly right now, maybe it has something to do with all of the changes they are making. I would try again later today or tomorrow!

Maybe it works fine for me cause we don't use P3??

KellyTheChef said:
You can get them on a supply order too...I was making up mine the other day (getting ready to send it in on the 1st....) and they WERE on the supply order list on P3.

If it won't update properly right now, maybe it has something to do with all of the changes they are making. I would try again later today or tomorrow!

Got a curious question, I have PP3 installed & try to play around with it....I was curious & tried to set up a supply order & cant find the list.....:eek:

Add a non-commission order- did you get that far? Then click the magnifying glass next to the item number box (on the items tab) and the list will come up...

you have to click on items and then add item. underneath that you can look up items. it has a little look up thing next to the box you would type in the item number.

:eek: :eek: :eek: DUH!!!!!!!!!

I got the HWC stuff under a sample order in PP using my pampered chef VISA card as I don't have PC debit card.

tlennhoff said:
I got the HWC stuff under a sample order in PP using my pampered chef VISA card as I don't have PC debit card.

Thanks for the info, I went there & ordered them....:D

still no outlet :(

Hopefully it will be back up tomorrow??

gilliandanielle said:

I used mine today! Had 12 friends over for dinner (We used the grill....loved grilled food!) Anyway, I used them as serving bowls...fruit salad in the small bowl, tossed green salad in the medium bowl and pasta in the big bowl.

I wouldn't serve in the stainless bowls or the colander set..do you?

And just had to check...still no outlet. Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow...

I can't believe I let some of the items posted slide out of my hands again. I have had people want some of those items and had thought I would wait for them to order themselves. She was having trouble and then it was all gone. Well, 2 days ago I finally look again (yes, I am slow) and saw them. I was going to tell her - NOW I am thinking I should have just ordered for her...

The Outlet is back up!Just looked. It's there, along with the serving bowels.

Doesn't look like too much changed, other than they've added the Super Swat :p

<H2>Frequently Asked Questions about Outlet Is Changing!!! Serving Bowls Only Item</H2><p>1. What is the Outlet Is Changing!!! Serving Bowls Only Item?</p><p>The Outlet Is Changing!!! Serving Bowls Only Item refers to a current promotion by Pampered Chef where only serving bowls are available in the outlet section.</p><p>2. Is Pampered Chef in the process of changing the outlet?</p><p>Yes, Pampered Chef is currently in the process of changing the outlet to only feature serving bowls.</p><p>3. Are there any other items available in the outlet section besides the set of 3 serving bowls?</p><p>Currently, the only item available in the outlet section is the set of 3 serving bowls. However, Pampered Chef may add more items in the future.</p><p>4. Are the serving bowls worth purchasing?</p><p>According to Charlene and her customers, the serving bowls are worth purchasing. They are highly recommended and have received positive reviews.</p><p>5. Is there a limited quantity of the serving bowls available in the outlet?</p><p>As with any outlet item, there may be limited quantities available. It is best to purchase the serving bowls as soon as possible to ensure availability.</p>

Related to Outlet Is Changing!!! Serving Bowls Only Item.

Frequently Asked Questions about Outlet Is Changing!!! Serving Bowls Only Item

1. What is the Outlet Is Changing!!! Serving Bowls Only Item?

The Outlet Is Changing!!! Serving Bowls Only Item refers to a current promotion by Pampered Chef where only serving bowls are available in the outlet section.

2. Is Pampered Chef in the process of changing the outlet?

Yes, Pampered Chef is currently in the process of changing the outlet to only feature serving bowls.

3. Are there any other items available in the outlet section besides the set of 3 serving bowls?

Currently, the only item available in the outlet section is the set of 3 serving bowls. However, Pampered Chef may add more items in the future.

4. Are the serving bowls worth purchasing?

According to Charlene and her customers, the serving bowls are worth purchasing. They are highly recommended and have received positive reviews.

5. Is there a limited quantity of the serving bowls available in the outlet?

As with any outlet item, there may be limited quantities available. It is best to purchase the serving bowls as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beepampered
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • trps
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies